Chuck43 is offline New Member

Baseball - Test Propinate Dbol -

Looking at first cycle... Former professional baseball player turned to the independent leagues after being released.

Stats:

Hight - 6"3
    Weight- 212
    Body fat - 15%
    Age - 25

I've been doing research for 3 months or so. I've considered many different substances and almost moved into taking some but decided to hold off for more research to be practiced. I'm looking to gain as much muscle and strength as possible in a short time frame. I've completely hit a wall with my strength and gains. My diet is great. I will lay it out if needed. I only have one testicle which is in correlation to a 221 testosterone count.

I've come to the conclusion of using Testosterone Propinate and Dianabol - Methandrostenolone -

This cycle needs to be in and out quickly, thus to reasoning for choosing these two substances. Please know this is for independent baseball only... Not affiliated with Major League Baseball whatsoever.

My main question is: is there a better cycle or better substance then Dbol ? I've looked into anavar but the risk of getting faked stuff weighed too much on me.

Thank you for any and al help. It's much appreciated.

Weeks 1-10 Test Prop 100mg EOD
    Weeks 1-4 Dbol 50 ED
    Weeks 1-10 Nova 20mg ED
    Weeks 11-15 Nova 40/20/20/20 and Clomid 70/70/35/35

I'd shorten the cycle to 8 weeks 10 is a little long with prop.

You really don't need to run another compound on your first cycle, the test will give you the strength gains you're looking for and I don't see the upside to a baseball player running dbol anyway.

Your pct looks fine, you can start 2 days after your last prop shot. Change the nolva on cycle for an aromatase inhibitor like exemestane or anastrozole.

Good luck and have fun.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

Stg. Hartman, thank you for the reply. I appreciate it much. I have a question about the aromatase inhibitors like exemestane and anastrozole.

I've read that they hinder your gains a lot when on cycle. Could you give me some feedback about this?

Thanks

It's just bro science. We need some estrogen to make gains but when injecting such high doses of testosterone estrogen will be high as well (aromatase enzyme).

Take an AI on cycle to keep estrogen in a healthy range. There are many short and long term side effects of having elevated e2 levels but there's nothing factual that shows that elevated estrogen has any positive effect.

Read this. http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...le-swifto.html

Sweet. Ok thanks for the info.
    Last question, in your opinion, what's the most effective oral out there for strength and size gains? Just doing some research for a second cycle down the road.

Again, reasoning for orals is a quick clean system.

Thanks again for the help

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    1 cycle at a time

Anadrol is a 10
    Dbol about a 8

Out of 10

Imo

Yeah definitely anadrol but I'd give it a 10 on side effects too lol.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman
    Yeah definitely anadrol but I'd give it a 10 on side effects too lol.
    Agreed !!

Thread Information