Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cuz

Thread: JFF shot at Heisman #2 now?

JFF shot at Heisman #2 now?

My boy JFF (as we call him here in College Station Johnny F**king Football) got a lousy 1/2 game suspension. The good thing is now that investigation is out of the way him and the Aggies can concentrate on the Alabama game coming up on Sept 14. and the remainder of the season. Now there are no distractions for him is he going to repeat as the heisman winner?

And will the Ags be in contention for a shot at the national title...?

Megalodon6 is offline Member
    I hope that's all the suspension he gets I lobe watching that guy play he's awesome. I think if he gets his off the field issues in check they'll make a title run. Don't agree with him wanting to enter the draft after this year...

Yeah man he just hates college. But he's not liked to much in College Station (which a lot of people don't know outside the Aggie community). On the field we love him but outside the lines he's just a punk. But I feel he'll be making a Heisman run again this year.

Quote Originally Posted by base4291ball View Post
    Yeah man he just hates college. But he's not liked to much in College Station (which a lot of people don't know outside the Aggie community). On the field we love him but outside the lines he's just a punk. But I feel he'll be making a Heisman run again this year.
    Oh he's definitely a punk no doubt about that. But I figured everyone there would love him. I actually he's was a beast on the baseball field in highschool

Yeah he was a great baseball player in HS. A&M won today! I was at the game and it was awesome...

Yeah he was a great baseball player in HS. A&M won today! I was at the game and it was awesome...
    That's awesome man I've never been to a college game been to a cowboys game and it was amazing not that you care lol... But he's a freaking punk all that trash talking today. But he sure is good

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon6

That's awesome man I've never been to a college game been to a cowboys game and it was amazing not that you care lol... But he's a freaking punk all that trash talking today. But he sure is good
    I'm friends with the rice player on twitter he was "trash talking" and the rice player tweeted johnny just told him nice hit, lol not trash talk! But he does need to tone it down off the field but on the field I don't have a problem with it. He's just getting hype!

Johnny Football rank 1 in heisman polls for week 2. The Alabama game will be the deciding factor for the year! We'll see...

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    I am a BAMA fan all day and I say Alabama will stomp the Aggies. Vegas agrees.

•Las Vegas Hilton: Alabama by 9 1/2
    •Stations: Alabama by 9
    •Stratosphere: Alabama by 9
    •Wynn: Alabama by 8 1/2
    •5Dimes: Alabama by 9 (up from 7 1/2)
    •BetOnline: Alabama by 10 (up from 7 1/2)
    •Bookmaker: Alabama by 8 1/2 (up from 7)
    •SportsBet: Alabama by 9 (up from 7 1/2)
    •SportsBetting: Alabama by 10 (up from 7 1/2)
    •SportsInteraction: Alabama by 8 1/2 (up from 7)
    •The Greek: Alabama by 9 (up from 8)

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    I think the years of a QB being awarded the Heisman are over for atleast the next 5.

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley
    I am a BAMA fan all day and I say Alabama will stomp the Aggies. Vegas agrees.

oLas Vegas Hilton: Alabama by 9 1/2
    oStations: Alabama by 9
    oStratosphere: Alabama by 9
    oWynn: Alabama by 8 1/2
    o5Dimes: Alabama by 9 (up from 7 1/2)
    oBetOnline: Alabama by 10 (up from 7 1/2)
    oBookmaker: Alabama by 8 1/2 (up from 7)
    oSportsBet: Alabama by 9 (up from 7 1/2)
    oSportsBetting: Alabama by 10 (up from 7 1/2)
    oSportsInteraction: Alabama by 8 1/2 (up from 7)
    oThe Greek: Alabama by 9 (up from 8)
    I don't disagree. I think the lines are a little strong for Alabama though. I mean the lines last year the odds were 14 or 16 in favor of Alabama. So I mean down 5-7 tells me it's going to be more of an A&M upset? Haha, jk. But the A&M defense is not what it was last year. I mean I've been at both the games played at Kyle field this year and we gave up 350+ yards both games. But also average over 700 yards this year, grant it we we're playing to weak ish teams (shsu is acutely been to the d2 national championship 3 of the past 4 years) what will lose it for us is our D not our offense. JFF will still dominate the Alabama D but your offense will be a little better than out defense. Basically, Alabama will win but it will be a 2 TD win. Don't expect a blowout, well I wouldn't. Only way A&M will win will be if our d shows up. But I'm sorry, even if Alabama D shows up there's really no stopping JFF. He's an arrogant beast, but none the less all he's done he can back up. So I mean we'll see. I'm excited. But I sold my 4 ticket for $1900/seat on Craigslist. You won't see me there lol biggest game of the year.

And just to clarify there will be no stomping lol maybe a high scoring game because y'all won't be able to stop JFF and our D sucks. So I expect a 70+ point game (combined) or more. But stomp, please.....

As for a heisman qb idk man if A&M beats Bama then he may have another good chance. He's already 1st in the heisman rankings, obviously these are just "likes" by people like bleacher report or other sports people but he is liked right now to win it. Just sayin...

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    well Bama just ended his shot for a Heisman

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985 View Post
    Actually if you heard the reports...after his 476 yard passing game he had. He is still the front runner for heisman

Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985
    Yeah & if I heard the reports correctly I believe A&M put up the most points against Alabama in how many years....? That's what I thought.

And also that game, if anything, helped his heisman chances. He had a monster game in the yards column. Minus those 2 picks he threw we would of sent Bama to the house with an L.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    And also that game, if anything, helped his heisman chances. He had a monster game in the yards column. Minus those 2 picks he threw we would of sent Bama to the house with an L.
    But he didn't...so they went home with an L. its always if this or if that. Accept it, the better team won.
    wmaousley likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    For you...lol

Attachment 144137

But he didn't...so they went home with an L. its always if this or if that. Accept it, the better team won.
    Yeah Bama scrapped by with a W against a team y'all have been preparing for all off season & the only competition Bama will see all season. Great game though. I promise not to tell your Florida gator keen you're a bandwagon jumper for Bama, our little secret

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Yeah Bama scrapped by with a W against a team y'all have been preparing for all off season & the only competition Bama will see all season. Great game though. I promise not to tell your Florida gator keen you're a bandwagon jumper for Bama, our little secret
    lol, ok man.

It's no doubt in anyone's mind in the college football world Johnny football is the front runner still for the Heisman putting up even better numbers than he did last season. Ready for another stomping this next Saturday against Arkansas.

Gig 'em.

Thread Information