lord20 is offline New Member

New here, could use some suggestions!

Hello everyone, before I get started heres some backround information on me. I am 19 years old, been working out and playing football for three years now. 5'11" 175lbs at around 10% body fat. I am an ectomorph that has managed to put on a decent amount of muscle in those three years. And I am well educated about weightlifting and proper nutrition. Im very passionate about football and I am willing to do anything to succeed to the best of my ability.

Now, I am only contemplating taking the plunge with steriods . As I know of the side effects they can have short term and long term being only 19. I dont know too much about the world of steroids yet but i've started my share of reading. There is just so many different types and this is where I get confused. My question is, being a receiver, what is the best injectable to take for strictly strength, speed, agility, and power. Size is not my main focus but would obviously be a plus. IF I decide to take the plunge it will not be for a while because I want to be very well educated about what I am putting in my body. And since you guys are the experts I was wondering what you would suggest for a young man trying to gain stength/power/speed/agility. Appreciate all the help!

Fcastle357 is offline Senior Member
    I doubt any one here is gonna help out a nineteen year old with steroids .

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree with fcastle357, no need to start at your age. Hire an athletic performance coach and train harder along with proper eating and you will be amazed at what you can accomplish. You should have plenty of test in your system and natural ability to progress. Start taking gear now and you will be mentally dependent on it. It's really about discipline and desire to succeed. If you are going to educate yourself on AAS at your age, the outcome will be not to start.

Thread Information