hotrod1 is offline Associate Member

last week preperation!

sup guys well im 5 weeks out and wanna see what you guys think or think i should adjust for my last week preperations....here they go..

Carb depletion - mon -wed. cut carbs in 1/2 not more than 100 grams for the 3 days. Thurs. i will have my decarb workout in the morning and right after i will have 2 dextrose/maltodextrine drinks, one every 2 hours. after that i will start by taking 1/2 a cup of sweet potatoes with every meal after the 2 dextrose/maltodextrine drinks. On friday i will do the same with the sweet potatoes and take in my last meal after the weigh in at about 8 or 9 which will probably be a steak with fries or some type of danish.

Water manipulation - i will double my water intake on sunday-tuesday to 2 gallons a day. On wednesday i will cut my water intake to 1/2 (1 gallon) and switch to distilled water. On thursday i will reduce my total water intake to 1/2 a gallon. Friday i will just be taking sips at the end of my meals and cut out all water about 18 to 20 hours before prejudging. 1 hour before i cut my water i will take 1- 25 mg. tablet of dyazide as my dieuretic.

tell me what you all think about this last week preperations and what you all thinki should change.

thanx guys

need some feedback guys

peace

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I already told you what i think about gradual water dropping so find it in one of your posts and follow it if you want to look good, in short NEVER gradually reduce water...XXL

aight mike thanx........does the rest look coo? and when should i start cutting out cardio and legs?

hey mike, as of now 4 1/2 weeks out should my carbs still be kinda high? im eating 7 meals right now and 5 have carbs in them consisting of 2 oatmeal 2 rice and 1 dextrose..........you think i should take one out or you think i will need that till my carb depletion? And i looked threw my other post about the water thing.....cant find it.........how should i drop my water then?

Drink all you can untill 18 hours before prejudging, then you cut it out...distilled water is fine...the rest looks fine for carb loading...as for carb question, are you still loosing around 1lbs a week...???...if so leave everything alone and do not change anything, if you stopped loosing weight, then change a couple of complex carb meals to fiberouse such as mixed steam veggies and some flaxseed oil...XXL

aight coo.........thanx alot mike i know i ask alot of questions brutha but i need the help! Thanx agian man!

yoo said just one pill 25 mg 1 hour before i cut my water right?

aight coo.........thanx alot mike i know i ask alot of questions brutha but i need the help! Thanx agian man!

Quote Originally Posted by hotrod1

YES!

kdtl61 is offline Junior Member
    Here is a different thought then I guess Mike has been suggesting. I'm willing to say Mike is more in tune with what you have been doing all along. I hate to mix up a guys mind with extra **** to consider but you did ask.
    If you are 4 weeks out and are still dropping weight at 1# a week thats great. However are you in **** good shape now?
    What is your goal shop weight?
    What is the best shape you have ever been in?
    Meaning scale weight verses conditioning. & BF
    What is your daily carb intake now?
    Are you carb depleted or are you staying full?
    The ideal way to come into your final show weeks is to be down and filling back out. No tricks. Each morning leading into these final weeks you will look your best. By the time you are 7 to 10 days out you are not going to be able to drop much more weight. I mean in a extream way. Yea maybe 1 or 2 pounds tops. My point here if you feel you need to drop 5 or 6 more pounds of fat you have better get on your horse NOW. Because 2 to 2 1/2 weeks will pass fast. Don't fool yourself today and regrete it later.
    Make food adjustment now. The last thing a BB needs is to be stressing leading into your show.
    As for the water drop I have always gone with the 2 plus gallons through wed. Cut in half thurs, cut again in half by 6:00pm fri. 3 or 4 oz with meals on sat.
    Only dry out with this and dandelion, b-6 and potassium.
    I'll give more info if you give me some of the details I requested above.
    What show are you doing mid Nov.? Nationals?
    Best of luck to you,
    K

kdtl61 is offline Junior Member
    Sorry about my choice of words above I didn't know they would be wrong to say. I won't let it happen again.
    K

Kdtl61 he has a picture posted on the picture forum and looks well on track, i don't think he has to worry about dropping any fast fat pounds...he should be good to go...XXL

Thread Information