Thread: Glycerol

RiptUp is offline Junior Member

Glycerol

How many of you have used this pre contest or pre photos? Whats the most effective way to take it?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    The most effective way of taking it is 50 mg of glycerol with 500 ml of water, it starts working within 3 hours and peaks out at about 5 hours, i have used it and it worked ok, and i know people that used it and got excelent results, that person use 50 mg of glycerol and only 250ml of water, they were to scared to use 500ml of fear of spilling over for a show. Some say it works some say it doesn't try it out a few weeks before you are planing on using it and see what it does for you...MIKE_XXL

RiptUp is offline Junior Member
    Cool, thanks bro. I got a couple of bottles on the way.

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Bill Phillips use to prescribe a mixture of glycerol, red wine and distilled water. I cant remember the exact dosage of each componant. Apparently Glycerol is a blood plasma exapander and it draws water out and into the blood stream. Don't quote me on this I have never used the stuff for a show, but have heard of people that have had good luck and some that have had not so good luck. Its always the chance you take, if it works you look great if it doesn't you look like a fucking water ballon.

Thread Information