Thread: Competitors...

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

Competitors...

I got a PM from MIKEXXX and made me feel better, but putting this out to those especially that have done this a few time.... are you completely "brain fucked" everytime you diet down for show or does it get easier the more you do it. I have never down so many dump ass things and forgot to do so many things in my life and am finding the second time 2x harder than 1st.... plus everytime i look in mirror 1 sec i think i going to win class next second i think i should just give up?

BTY - My spelling is especially bad right now.. due to being BRAIN fucked....it's always bad, but really bad right now.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Have you quit your job yet? If not, you are doing better than me

I shouldn't even be driving a car...it's worse than being drunk...so yes, the word 'fucked' is a great way to describe life right now
    What happens here, stays here

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    LOL... i agree i am not safe to be driving either, i walk back to my office 3x today before i remebered what i was even going for... quite frankly i do better than this drunk!

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    I still think that you guys dont need to drop your carbs so low that you cant drive a car. Wow... My only problem driving is that when the slow bastard infront of me slows down even more. I feel like snapping his neck, until I pass and look over and see an 80 year old lady, then I feel like shit for thinking that. EC I have the same problem one minute I feel awesome and the next time I look in the mirror I feel skinny go figure. It a disease we all have.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Yeah, i get up on the saturday morning after 5 days of low carbs i eat shit load of oatmeal and eggs, then potatoes and chicken...i look in the mirror, fuckin' veins everywhere sliced and diced looking good, i am going to win the show...20 min later, i will go look in the mirror and think i should go and ride a bike, i look like shit i will never be ready...SO like the rest of you i am "brain fucked"...and it never gets easier E_C...it's tough and it only gets tougher at least for me...

Kid Shred is offline Member
    Wow, I definately feel so much better knowin' I'm not the only one doing "doof like" activities in these restricting times."Brainfucked" is definately a good word for this entity that encompasses the lack of normal consiousness.At least we all have excuses for bad spellng. (Sinister Grin)

primodonna is offline Female Member
    I am taking the bus everywhere for the next 5 weeks

Rather i am not leaving the house except to walk to the gym and back

I (actually everyone else) should be safe then
    What happens here, stays here

letmein is offline Associate Member
    I have finally lost it. I just ate my flank steak directly off the grill on sample at a time!

RATM is offline Senior Member
    i can relate totally, the littlest things piss me off, i have trouble concentrating on small crap like screwing in a light bulb, no kidding i dropped and broke two of them before i finally got number 3. and i look at my oatmeal like its concrete. omg and wtf about trying to poop????? without citrucel, its like giving birth to shaq or a sumo wrestler.

berry is offline Associate Member
    gee im not an alien at last , all the things you guys have said happen to me all the time on diet,im just about to beggin mine so i hope i have the concentration to c the board from time to time , take care

Thread Information