ann
    ann is offline Female Member

Gotta Question.....

My diet starts saturday...... my contest is in middle of June.

Please tell me how in the world you get your minds off of snacking? I am forever in love with nat. pb, and find it gets me thru some sticky situations when I feel like stuffing my pie hole with choclate. And now I gotta give it up......

How do you curb the cravings?? I'm so worried about sticking strictly to my diet, that I am getting dry heaves about it

Three kids with junk food diets doesnt help

ann
    And please dont tell me to get the kids eating right......

Also....whoever competes and has a family to cook for....isnt it awful to have to cook a seperate, greasy, rich dinner for them, then go sit down and eat a f&%$#@* can of tuna??

ann
    If it were that easy, I'd be lighting up Could work, but be hell on the cardio
    TEST DOES A BODY BEST

MuscledFreakz
    FeminineMuscle
    SculptedByIron

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Who says you have to take nat pb out of your diet right now? I know a few ppl who use 2 TB (granted...that's not jack shit) until 2 weeks out...believe me, if a bite of that keeps you from eating crap, it does you more good than harm
    What happens here, stays here

ann
    Thanks Primo.... trainer said no no. I wish to hell you would take down that damn avatar
    TEST DOES A BODY BEST

MuscledFreakz
    FeminineMuscle
    SculptedByIron

primodonna is offline Female Member
    What's your trainer's philosophy for you diet wise?
    Last edited by primodonna; 04-11-2002 at 05:43 PM.
    What happens here, stays here

ann
    Originally posted by primodonna
    What's your trainer's philosophy for you diet wise?
    Well so far choclate cadbury eggs and natural pb are off the list

Just starting it this weekend.....so havent gotten down and dirty with him yet on any diet issues He does say I am pretty lean going in though...... Sometimes, I think, choclate does some bods good

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    I agree with primmo, it is better to leave npb in your diet up until about three and a half weeks out, 1 phscycoloically it will give you a boost and 2 whats that little bit of fat going to do, if your training right and your cardio is on that will be spent as fuel and not stored as bf, no need to worry. U are less likely to cheat this way, but if your trainer is still persistant, then ask him if you can mix protien power, I use prolab Whey chocolate, with a little water and make it like a pudding. This should help with your sugar fixes, I usually will cut that out 3 weeks prior, but by then its only three weeks~good luck~ hope you convince your trainer to let you keep it in.

ann
    I will ask him.......just love that stick-to-the-roof of my mouth feeling that natty pb gives me

It's a hard one to give up !

Thanks Peeps

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Well ann i have 2 kids and about 7 days out.. .after 16 LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOonnnnnnnng weeks. It will drive you crazzy sitting at McD's watching them eat.. knowing your going home for chicken and 2 gains of brown rice. Not really anything to do to make it better. What got me though it is every time i wanted to pig out, i would think there is somone in my class that is not! Having said that i think a cheat day or meal i should say maybe 2 is good to jump start metabloism when you feel like you hitting a wall..

If you can read that sorry, 50g of carbs wears on you after a bit..LOL

ann
    All of my kids eat the french fries, chicken tenders.....that never bothers me. I just crave the sweets.....put a bag of oreo's in front of me, with a tall glass of milk, and watch them disappear

I also find I dont feel like cooking them meals ; just fast stuff on the run.....because I dont want to have to look at it lol

My philosophy, which suxs, is, if I have to suffer, we all will !! ( well really just my husband ; kids are in hog heaven eating crap )
    TEST DOES A BODY BEST

MuscledFreakz
    FeminineMuscle
    SculptedByIron

Thread Information