Thread: Lasix help...

Massacre is offline Senior Member

Lasix help...

I have a bunch of 40mg lasix. I was told that everyone reacts diffrent and that maybe I should do a trial run of lasix before the show. I was wondering how exactly I should do this trial to make sure I do it correctly.

Maybe one of you all can help me out.

Thanks

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I don't like Lasic as diuretic...but a trial run would be done around 2 weeks out form the show, justdecide how you are going to take it and and see how you will react to that scheduling, i won't tell you how to use it as it can be very dangarouse and acctually kill ya...good luck...XXL

Well, I don't know how to take it. That was the whole purpose of me coming here and asking. Ending my life is not really the goal I was trying to reach therefore if ANYONE that HAS used it can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Massacre
    Well, I don't know how to take it. That was the whole purpose of me coming here and asking. Ending my life is not really the goal I was trying to reach therefore if ANYONE that HAS used it can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    WHy not jsut use aldactone?? Diuretics are way too cheap not get the rights ones. I mean if you diet and bust your ass for 12-16wks, you don't want to it all to come down to depending on such an unpredictable diuretic as lasix do you? I mean you can get enough aldactone for your show for like 20 bux

Quote Originally Posted by spound
    WHy not jsut use aldactone?? Diuretics are way too cheap not get the rights ones. I mean if you diet and bust your ass for 12-16wks, you don't want to it all to come down to depending on such an unpredictable diuretic as lasix do you? I mean you can get enough aldactone for your show for like 20 bux
    Well said!

Quote Originally Posted by Massacre

Thanks.
    There are better choices that's all i am saying Bro, i advise you get Aldectazide or Dyazide...Lasix is to hard to time and unpredictable...I don't want to cause you your show...XXL

Quote Originally Posted by spound

That's the problem. It's not available to me. I'm sure it's cheap and if I knew where to get it I would but I don't.

Thread Information