ollie1 is offline Junior Member

Show drug testing???

Im on prop at this time and was planning on cutting it out 2 weeks prior to show. Should I run both clomid and nolva up until the show? Could I get popped with these in my system prior to the show???
    Last edited by ollie1; 03-25-2006 at 07:10 PM.

Natural4life is offline New Member
    why are you doing drugs and entering a tested show?? If the show was not trsted than you would have nothing to worry about....

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    man i bust my @$$ to keep it natural...guys like you give natural bodybuilding a bad rep.

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    man i bust my @$$ to keep it natural...guys like you give natural bodybuilding a bad rep.

I agree, but in reality, there's cheaters in every Natty show you see...It's a shame, but the truth.

I know almost every guy there and they are ALL on! If I was natural I would be the only one.

But in defense of Ollie he is not the one posting. He is letting me use his computer (because mine is bunk). Additionally my girl is not into AS and would kill me. I have only done one cycle and I really had to do it on the down low. I have been in contests prior to this one though. I am just not sure as to what is needed for AS testing etc.

muscle1 is offline New Member
    agreed, i know a lot of "natural bodybuilders" that use steroids

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    To answer your question bro. no it will be out of your system but for you to be comfortable why dont you just get a cleanser. You only cheat if you get caught. freak what everyone has to say. they all cheat at some point in life. some on their women, some in school.

shauncampbell is offline New Member
    Natural Shows are for drug free bodybuilders... period. Play by the rules of the organization. Athletes bust their asses to compete in shows and deserve a level playing field. I have nothing against those who 'use' just compete somewhere else... please.

Shaun
    IDFA President
    http://www.idfa.ca
    http://www.canadian-classic.com

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by shauncampbell
    Natural Shows are for drug free bodybuilders... period. Play by the rules of the organization. Athletes bust their asses to compete in shows and deserve a level playing field. I have nothing against those who 'use' just compete somewhere else... please.

Shaun
    IDFA President
    http://www.idfa.ca
    http://www.canadian-classic.com
    Do you really think that everyone that competes in a natural show is natural? Just out of curiousity. if you are natural, what are you doing on a STEROIDS BOARD?? let me guess, you can use the information given here without using the drugs correct? hey not flaming, just really curious.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    if you run the clomid and nolva in the 2 wks before the show, you will test positive for clomid and nolva, they are in your system for 3 to 4 wks

Thread Information