doittoit is offline Associate Member

how much water is lost?

first comp is under 4 weeks away, and i was just wondering what kind of weight loss would u see in water the night before with aldactone. I'm asking this becuase there might be a slight chance of getting into light weights(under 154), im 163 now after cardio/no food, hopefully get down to 160 before carb up. Should I just forget about weight and focus on appearence, and not worry about what weight class I'm in?

Also I've read different methods for using aldactone, some a few days leading up, some just the night before, any suggestions?

Last question, I plan on ramping up the T-3 to 200mcg, and clen to 250mcg, for the last 2 weeks than dropping down the T-3 to 100mcg and coming of the clen maybe 4 days before show day, is this wise?

any experience appreciated

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    would it not depend orn your recent sodium intake and how well you hold water???i dont have experience with that diuretic...but just my thoughts...

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    one cannot answer that accurately, as everyone holds water differently. but if I had to guess a number because you have to have a number i'ld say 6 to 8 lbs.. give or take. you will be surprised how much water the body can hold. My first show I lost 10lbs.

warlock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    one cannot answer that accurately, as everyone holds water differently. but if I had to guess a number because you have to have a number i'ld say 6 to 8 lbs.. give or take. you will be surprised how much water the body can hold. My first show I lost 10lbs.

So, you tend to lose 6 to 8 pounds the day before the show? or did I get it all wrong?

Also, once you have depleted and start carbing up, do you gain any weight at all?

Thanks

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by warlock
    So, you tend to lose 6 to 8 pounds the day before the show? or did I get it all wrong?

Also, once you have depleted and start carbing up, do you gain any weight at all?

Thanks
    Yes after cutting water friday evening and taking your durietic, saturday morning I actually weigh about 10lbs less. i would believe that carbing up will put a few lbs back on you but not as much as you might think as long as you keep it dry you should be good.

Thread Information