doittoit is offline Associate Member

Carb up 1 day before?

I just weighed myself today after cardio, and amazingly I was 156! I know I've gotta be holding a bit of water because I'm on 100mg of D-bol and i just finished my last inject of test a few days ago. So I think I may be able to reach the lightweight cutoff of 154. Should I do another day of cardio/low carbs and just carb up friday? I know this may leave me a little flat but it could be a major advantage to be at the top of this category instead at the bottom of the middle weights. I just started aldactone 50mg twice a day today, and I have 2omg lasix on hand if needed night before. Any thoughts appreciated.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    When is weigh in?? You can always weigh in friday and then carb up right until you hit the stage with high GI carbs and fat load if you do that. I would try to be at the top of the lights if i were you..unless you are taller than 5'6 in which case you'd be too gaunt anyways.

doittoit is offline Associate Member
    Weigh in is @ 9am day of show 2 hours before prejudging, so i was thinking tomorrow do low carb with maybe some walking as cardio, carb up all friday, eat maybe a few pancakes with syrup @ 7am Saturday, than after prejudging have maybe 3-4 donuts?

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    imo i think you might be a little to bloated by eating that much bro

Thread Information