RailZ is offline Junior Member

Contest Season Time..

Im probolly gonna do a show June3rd, and another one June17th, And then Teen Nationals July22nd. Here's a few photos I took couple days ago...I already did a show march18th, and took 1st place..here's a video clip of my posing routine...
    Last edited by RailZ; 10-20-2006 at 11:35 AM.

another
    Last edited by RailZ; 10-20-2006 at 11:36 AM.

last
    Last edited by RailZ; 10-20-2006 at 11:36 AM.

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    congrats....lookin thick!!

Thanks! Im lil under 4 wks out from my next show..Gonna increase my cardio and keep the diet as is..See how things go..Then probolly at 2 weeks out (15 days out) I'll start upping my sodium, and maybe some type of carb cycle..or just go low carbs till wed before the show..I don't really know yet...I'll update you guy's with pics, If you want to put ur input in, I would appercaite it.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    You are big as shit man, you look great, how old are you?

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    give us some stats, cause your a freak bro...and i aean that in the nicest way possibl...

Im 19 years old, im 5'7 200 pounds onstage at last show, right now im around 212 and half..I don't know any of my measurements..

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by RailZ
    Im 19 years old, im 5'7 200 pounds onstage at last show, right now im around 212 and half..I don't know any of my measurements..
    Most impressive 19 year old i've ever seen. bro you need to post a picture show these guys what you look like on stage at 200lbs I already know what you look like. Bro take it from me you have a bright future in bodybuilding, just keep focus. you will win the teen nationals.. just tighten up those gluts a bit more. i'm VERY impressed with you.. by age 25 you should have your procard with contracts and on your way to a million dollars, keep it up bro and keep us posted.

those pictures you have up top doesnt do you any justice. post a on stage picture.. its ashame to see him stage next to those other teenagers fighting for second place

Let me do you the honors. for the other teens thats just not right,

Last edited by MrMent1on; 05-09-2006 at 09:40 PM.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    19.. and joined AR in 02... Someone ban this dude

j/k

I've seen you on UM..

Looking good as always RailZ

Give 'em hell at your next outing

Nark

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Man you are a freak !!!!! You make the guy next to you look like he has Anorexia. Well done dude !!!!!

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    striated legs bro...that is just freaky...what is your calorie intake and also are you natural??

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Im 19 years old

WTF? Very impressive!! Scared of YOU!

I am 8.5 weeks out of my first show right now...21 yrs old and it is freaks like you that haunt my dreams and make me think of pulling out of the comp

You look great bro, stay focused and consistent and you will do big things in BB'ing

I will say this though, jsut for some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism...

You upper body does not look as tight/dry as your lower body in the pics MM1 posted above. It looks like you have a small film of water over your abs in that side tri shot. It could jsut be the pic though.

Also, I liked your posing routine, you looked very comfortable on stage. I like the song you chose too! Mike Jones is tha shit!! I couldn't tell which song of his that was though, what is the name of it?

DizzyBoy is offline Junior Member
    Lookin good bro. I have seen you on bbing.com... There are quite a few sick teens roaming around on there. flex257 and bigarmedfella come to mind...

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    look good bro...you are not dave hawks son right????

Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    Most impressive 19 year old i've ever seen. bro you need to post a picture show these guys what you look like on stage at 200lbs I already know what you look like. Bro take it from me you have a bright future in bodybuilding, just keep focus. you will win the teen nationals.. just tighten up those gluts a bit more. i'm VERY impressed with you.. by age 25 you should have your procard with contracts and on your way to a million dollars, keep it up bro and keep us posted.
    WOW! Thanks for the props bro!!! Means a lot coming from you...(I saw ur thread..UR A MONSTER!!!)...That's what im shooting for man..is that procard!!! But first teen nationals..then go from there..Here's some more pics from my last show..
    Last edited by RailZ; 10-20-2006 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    19.. and joined AR in 02... Someone ban this dude

j/k

I've seen you on UM..

Looking good as always RailZ

Give 'em hell at your next outing

Nark
    Haha, Yeah this is one of the first boards I joined...PowerliftingJay worked out in the same gym as me back then..He told me to join up...I figure I'll start to post more now...I grew out of bb.com anyways...and seems like everytime I post over there...It breaks out into a flame war..lol

Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    striated legs bro...that is just freaky...what is your calorie intake and also are you natural??
    I don't really know what my calorie intake is..but here's my diet on my training days right now..

Diet - (Mon-Fri)

Meal 1 -
    14 Egg Whites
    1 Cup Oatmeal

Meal 2 -
    10oz Beef
    1 Cup White Rice

Meal 3 - PRE WORKOUT
    10oz Chicken
    2oz (dry measure before cooking) Whole Wheat Pasta

Meal 4 - POST WORKOUT
    2 scps Protein Shake with 20grams dextrose

Meal 5 - POST POST WORKOUT
    10oz Beef
    296 grams Baked Potatoe
    Veggies

Meal 6 -
    1 Bag of Shrimp (70grams protein)
    Veggies

Meal 7 -
    12oz Tilapia
    Veggies

Quote Originally Posted by spound
    I will say this though, jsut for some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism...

You upper body does not look as tight/dry as your lower body in the pics MM1 posted above. It looks like you have a small film of water over your abs in that side tri shot. It could jsut be the pic though.

Also, I liked your posing routine, you looked very comfortable on stage. I like the song you chose too! Mike Jones is tha shit!! I couldn't tell which song of his that was though, what is the name of it?
    Well I forgot to write that I only dieted 6 wks for the show. But yea it seems like my lower body is alot harder then my upper body...I dunno what to do about that...Dunno if I need to lower carbs..so my stomach can tighten up?? Im not sure..

Im not sure what the song name was..It was on my brothers cd...It was mike jones and macus housten tho..

Quote Originally Posted by mwolffey
    look good bro...you are not dave hawks son right????
    Nah...Im a mutant!!!

DAD is german
    MOM is jamaican

Get the mass from my german side...
    Get the small waist and symmtrey and lines from my jamaican side...

GREAT BREED FOR BBING!!!

This saturday Im going to be 3 wks out..Im thinking about cutting out my shrimp..and replacing it with fish..and drop my post post workout meal...and replace dextrose with a complex carb??? What is you guy's take on post workout nurition...simple or complex carbs???

This saturday Im going to be 3 wks out..Im thinking about cutting out my shrimp..and replacing it with fish..and drop my post post workout meal...and replace dextrose with a complex carb??? What is you guy's take on post workout nurition...simple or complex carbs???
    Say it aint so.. that diet you posted.. tell me thats not the diet your on right now at 3 weeks out. lay out your current diet and we will help you bro, also whats your cardio like? it would be helpful if you have a current picture. a lot can be done in 3 weeks. you dont wanna go to the teen nationals and some smaller dude beat you because he's more shredded than you.
    Last edited by MrMent1on; 05-10-2006 at 07:44 PM.

Say it aint so.. that diet you posted.. tell me thats not the diet your on right now at 3 weeks out. lay out your current diet and we will help you bro, also whats your cardio like? it would be helpful if you have a current picture. a lot can be done in 3 weeks. you dont wanna go to the teen nationals and some smaller dude beat you because he's more shredded than you.
    Yeah thats my current diet...It's around 400 grams protein,200 carbs...and let the fat go where it lays...My cardio is 45 mins in moruing just on the bike..then I might do 15 mins after workout sometimes, just to stretch the legs out..walking on incline nice and slow..I might change up diet...thinking maybe 1 egg white meal,1 beef meal,1 chicken meal,2 fish meals and shake after workout and before bed...and probolly cut my carbs to meal 1, meal 3 (pre workout) and meal 4 (post workout)...I weighted myself today..Im 212 and half today at the gym...I just started taking creatine 1-2 wks ago, just keep some water around the joints...so I know im holding onto some water...cuz ever since I took the creatine...I gained like 5 pounds..I respond well to creatine..when I get some battries this wkend, i'll post some photos.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    i Have to say that i'm impressed.

Yeah thats my current diet...It's around 400 grams protein,200 carbs...and let the fat go where it lays...My cardio is 45 mins in moruing just on the bike..then I might do 15 mins after workout sometimes, just to stretch the legs out..walking on incline nice and slow..I might change up diet...thinking maybe 1 egg white meal,1 beef meal,1 chicken meal,2 fish meals and shake after workout and before bed...and probolly cut my carbs to meal 1, meal 3 (pre workout) and meal 4 (post workout)...I weighted myself today..Im 212 and half today at the gym...I just started taking creatine 1-2 wks ago, just keep some water around the joints...so I know im holding onto some water...cuz ever since I took the creatine...I gained like 5 pounds..I respond well to creatine..when I get some battries this wkend, i'll post some photos.
    Bro your 3 weeks out of a competition. you have to change your whole diet, dont play the size game, make sure your more shredded, I see you dont have a pro around you to guide you. I'll post what I think your diet should look like later right now I gotta run. a picture is crucial at this point. I'm concerned with what your abs and gluts look like.

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro your 3 weeks out of a competition. you have to change your whole diet, dont play the size game, make sure your more shredded, I see you dont have a pro around you to guide you. I'll post what I think your diet should look like later right now I gotta run. a picture is crucial at this point. I'm concerned with what your abs and gluts look like.

ditto...at teens the judges will be looking more for symmatry and separation...trust me my trainer is one of the judges...they have seen alot of young guys like you come in and play the size game...you got the size, now you just need to refine that, and you will be looking good, not that you dont, but if your conditioning is on par you will defintely take the crown; this is somthing alot of younger guys have trouble with...good luck bro, ill see you there, ill be there and ill be looking for you.

OK bro at this stage you dont need more than 300 grams of Protein. I think your carb should be lowered. might wanna try cycling carbs such as 50, 100, 150.
    day1 carbs 50gm
    day2 carbs 100gm
    day3 carbs 150gm
    day4 carbs 50gm
    day5 carbs 100gm
    day6 carbs 150gm
    day7 carbs 50gm
    drop the beef, shrimp, white rice and bake potato.
    here is what I think your diet should look like.

Meal 1 -
    10 Egg Whites
    1 Cup Oatmeal (not instant)

Meal 2 -
    2 Scoop Whey Protein
    1 Tblspn Flax seed oil

Meal 3 - PRE WORKOUT
    8oz Chicken Breast
    4oz Sweet Potato/1 cup brown rice

Meal 4 - POST WORKOUT

Fish or Chicken
    Veggies
    1 Tblspn Flax seed oil

Meal 6 -
    12oz Tilapia
    Veggies

Cardio should look like this:
    45 mins. to 1 hour first thing in the morning on an EMPTY stomach
    45 minutes after your last meal, before bed.

You can get shredded gluts and tight abs in 3 weeks.
    Make sure you drop all oils 2 weeks out so you could come in dry as hell.
    DO NOT PLAY THE SIZE GAME. from what I see you have enough size to spare some. come in looking like my picture i'm posting, no one will come close to beating you bro.
    Last edited by MrMent1on; 02-29-2008 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mwolffey
    ditto...at teens the judges will be looking more for symmatry and separation...trust me my trainer is one of the judges...they have seen alot of young guys like you come in and play the size game...you got the size, now you just need to refine that, and you will be looking good, not that you dont, but if your conditioning is on par you will defintely take the crown; this is somthing alot of younger guys have trouble with...good luck bro, ill see you there, ill be there and ill be looking for you.
    Thanks man, Imma try my best to come in shredded!! Alight, well just come up and introduce urself at nationals!!

OK bro at this stage you dont need more than 300 grams of Protein. I think your carb should be lowered. might wanna try cycling carbs such as 50, 100, 150.
    day1 carbs 50gm
    day2 carbs 100gm
    day3 carbs 150gm
    day4 carbs 50gm
    day5 carbs 100gm
    day6 carbs 150gm
    day7 carbs 50gm
    drop the beef, shrimp, white rice and bake potato.
    here is what I think your diet should look like.

Meal 1 -
    10 Egg Whites
    1 Cup Oatmeal (not instant)

Meal 2 -
    2 Scoop Whey Protein
    1 Tblspn Flax seed oil

Meal 3 - PRE WORKOUT
    8oz Chicken Breast
    4oz Sweet Potato/1 cup brown rice

Meal 4 - POST WORKOUT

Fish or Chicken
    Veggies
    1 Tblspn Flax seed oil

Meal 6 -
    12oz Tilapia
    Veggies

Cardio should look like this:
    45 mins. to 1 hour first thing in the morning on an EMPTY stomach
    45 minutes after your last meal, before bed.

You can get shredded gluts and tight abs in 3 weeks.
    Make sure you drop all oils 2 weeks out so you could come in dry as hell.
    DO NOT PLAY THE SIZE GAME. from what I see you have enough size to spare some. come in looking like my picture i'm posting, no one will come close to beating you bro.
    Alright I will be making changes to my diet ASAP!! Thanks for all ur input man, I really apprecate it! Your picture is unreal!!! Your condition is crazy!!! Actully the guy that won the whole show..(05 jr usa's) Bryon English..We use to lift in the same gym..But I moved..He's a great guy. Alright I will be trying that carb cycling approach...I was just wondering about the cardio...You say 45 mins after ur last meal....So not after workout?? And after cardio after last meal do I throw down a shake with no carbs afterwards?? Or just nothing after the cardio? I don't have flax seed oil...But I have MCT Oil,EV Olive Oil, And flax seed tabs and cla tabs...Want me just use the mct oil??

June3rd (warmup show) Npc Central Florida
    June17th (warmup show) Npc Mid-Florida
    then teen nationals is on july22nd..
    Last edited by RailZ; 05-11-2006 at 03:44 PM.

Alright I will be making changes to my diet ASAP!! Thanks for all ur input man, I really apprecate it! Your picture is unreal!!! Your condition is crazy!!! Actully the guy that won the whole show..(05 jr usa's) Bryon English..We use to lift in the same gym..But I moved..He's a great guy. Alright I will be trying that carb cycling approach...I was just wondering about the cardio...You say 45 mins after ur last meal....So not after workout?? And after cardio after last meal do I throw down a shake with no carbs afterwards?? Or just nothing after the cardio? I don't have flax seed oil...But I have MCT Oil,EV Olive Oil, And flax seed tabs and cla tabs...Want me just use the mct oil??

June3rd (warmup show) Npc Central Florida
    June17th (warmup show) Npc Mid-Florida
    then teen nationals is on july22nd..
    do not do cardio after your workout. you do cardio before bed with nothing to eat after, unless your work out finish lik e9pm or so an dfrom your meal plan it looks like you go to the gym around mid afternoon. Yes you could down a shake like isopure after that last cardio.
    If you dont have Flax seed the MCT will do.

do you drop all oils, even tren at 2 weeks? i was thinking of dropping prop at 10 days and tren at 4? but if you think all oils need to be dropped i will do that also.

oh yeah, and you are still a freak...both of you...

Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    do you drop all oils, even tren at 2 weeks? i was thinking of dropping prop at 10 days and tren at 4? but if you think all oils need to be dropped i will do that also.
    Yea bro I lik eto come in super dry so I drop oils 2 weeks out I know some drop them 1 week out. I dont think anything is written in stone, which leads us back to the old saying, its what works for you. try both ways in two small shows and see which one works for you so when you do a big show you will know which works better for you.

Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    Yea bro I lik eto come in super dry so I drop oils 2 weeks out I know some drop them 1 week out. I dont think anything is written in stone, which leads us back to the old saying, its what works for you. try both ways in two small shows and see which one works for you so when you do a big show you will know which works better for you.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    railZ you look awesome, good luck with your show.

-rodge

chest6 is offline Banned
    Wow. 19 years old. Thats some crazy potential right there. I definitely see a pro card in the future like MrMent said

Thread Information