muscle1 is offline New Member

8 weeks out diet

Currently 8 weeks out from my show, i weight between 200-205 and i compete at middleweight, 176-158, and i'm currently about 8% bodyfat, can totally see my six pack....let me know what u think...

meal 1

1 cup oatmeal

14 egg whites

protein shake?

meal 2

8 oz chicken breast

1/2 cup brown rice

broccoli

meal 3...post workout meal

3 packs of flavored oatmeal

75 g protein shake

meal 4...

8 oz steak

broccoli

8-10gm healthy fat choose from Nat. PB, Olive oil, almonds,or Flax

meal 5..

8 oz chicken

8-10gm healthy fat

meal 6

protein shake and 8-10gm healthy fat, what do u think natural pb, flax seed oil?

meal 7

8 oz chick or steak

8-10gm healthy fat

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    just a couple of ideas....

1)drop the brown rice and go with sweet potatoes instead, prolly like a full sized one will be good
    2)do not use flavored oarmeal, just use quick oat, flavored oatmeal packets are full of other bad stuff
    3)i use flax oil as my fat, but i thick you might be using a little much, i would try for 2 tbsp. only, split up in to 2 different times, meal 4 & 7
    4)i assume you do cardio in the am before you first meal, as soon as your done have your shake, then once you get home start cooking your 10 egg whites and 3/4 cup of oats
    5)try and throw brocoli in every meal, other than meal 1, it fills you up and is good for ya, you can have as much as you want
    6) i might think about losin meal 6, but it is more of a judgement call for you.
    7)these are just my opinions and in no way should be taken as gospel, just a few ideas

I am sure not every one will agree with my thoughts but, i hope others will give you there 2 cents...good luck in the show, and put up some pics if you can...WEBB

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by muscle1
    Currently 8 weeks out from my show, i weight between 200-205 and i compete at middleweight, 176-158, and i'm currently about 8% bodyfat, can totally see my six pack....let me know what u think...

meal 1

1 cup oatmeal

14 egg whites

protein shake?

meal 2

8 oz chicken breast

1/2 cup brown rice

broccoli

meal 3...post workout meal

3 packs of flavored oatmeal

75 g protein shake

meal 4...

8 oz steak

broccoli

8-10gm healthy fat choose from Nat. PB, Olive oil, almonds,or Flax

meal 5..

8 oz chicken

8-10gm healthy fat

meal 6

protein shake and 8-10gm healthy fat, what do u think natural pb, flax seed oil?

meal 7

8 oz chick or steak

8-10gm healthy fat
    Bro the brown rice is fine not necessary to drop it for sweep potato.. for meal 3 I would drop the oat and add dextrose to my protein and 50grams of protein is all you need. meals 4 chicken and some type of veggies such as spinach with 1 tble spoon flax oil is good. meal 5 50 gram shake and meal 6 chicken with veggies and you'll be good to go. drop meal 7.

muscle1 is offline New Member
    thanks guys, i'll try and put some pics up in the next few days

Thread Information