Steele is offline Member

hgh or aas for precontest

i have limited funds right now and wanted to know what would be best for my precontest diet:
    hgh, test,tren ,clen
    OR:
    test/test prop,tren,var, eq,clen

basically should i spend my money on growth and less AAS or put together a good stack of AAS and save the growth until post contest?

thanks -STEELE

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steele
    i have limited funds right now and wanted to know what would be best for my precontest diet:
    hgh, test,tren ,clen
    OR:

basically should i spend my money on growth and less AAS or put together a good stack of AAS and save the growth until post contest?

thanks -STEELE

How far out are you?

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    depends on length of GH cycle...you better be running it for at least 6 months

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Prtecontest diet sounds like about 12 weeks to me, here is a better idea. go with IGF instead of HGH.. of course along with your AAS.

Steele is offline Member
    right now i am 13 weeks out and starting to clean up my diet, which will start at the 12 week mark.
    i will do atleast 6 months of gh when i do choose to do it.
    mrmention, i know your experiences and i tried igf once at 40 mcg a day for about a month and wasn't blown away by it, but perhaps it was too low of a dose.
    i am mainly concerned about the money eqaution. so, i am trying to decide if i should growth for six months (the first 3 months being the diet) and what money i have left over by test and tren . OR should i just spend all the money towards a thick stack of AAS and other show/hardening compounds.
    hope this makes sense. -STEELE

hgh, test,tren ,clen
    OR:

thanks -STEELE
    if u are above 35+ in age HGH will be much more valuable, but i'm guessing your 25-30, so if u don't have to worry about drug testing then use AAS, i'd say.

right now i am 13 weeks out and starting to clean up my diet, which will start at the 12 week mark.
    i will do atleast 6 months of gh when i do choose to do it.
    mrmention, i know your experiences and i tried igf once at 40 mcg a day for about a month and wasn't blown away by it, but perhaps it was too low of a dose.
    i am mainly concerned about the money eqaution. so, i am trying to decide if i should growth for six months (the first 3 months being the diet) and what money i have left over by test and tren . OR should i just spend all the money towards a thick stack of AAS and other show/hardening compounds.
    hope this makes sense. -STEELE
    I say when limited go with AAS you'll get more size for your money bro. as for the IGF, when I first did it I used 40mce an dit did nothing but as soon as I bumped it up to 80 thats when it worked.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Rodriguez
    if u are above 35+ in age HGH will be much more valuable, but i'm guessing your 25-30, so if u don't have to worry about drug testing then use AAS, i'd say.
    Not on the short-term

He's 13 weeks out... AAS; igf (nutrient partioning); t3/t4 (metabolic regulation) would be a more sound investment.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    I say when limited go with AAS you'll get more size for your money bro. as for the IGF, when I first did it I used 40mce an dit did nothing but as soon as I bumped it up to 80 thats when it worked.
    that's what i've heard as well... imma run it at 80 for my contest prep when it gets here... I'm about 5 weeks out now Big A

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    that's what i've heard as well... imma run it at 80 for my contest prep when it gets here... I'm about 5 weeks out now Big A
    Pass by my log tomorrow (monday) to see my final week pictures I'll be 5 days out and cant wait to get this sh!t over with so I can eat.

Will do bro

Steele is offline Member

thanks guys

i will go with AAS so i get "more bang for my buck" and if i come up with some more cash flow then i will add the igf-1 at 80mcgs.

thanks for the opinions guys, oh and i am now into my diet and i gotta say: it sucks. but, that feeling of walking out on stage....

goodluck mr.mention, you are looking right on -STEELE

Thread Information