Random is offline RETIRED VET

Baffled about Niacin...?

OK guys i use niacin on a daily basis using the flush free...sometimes before an arms workout ill use the regular version where you get the huge vascularity and feel like your skin is burning etc...so i used it last wk and i got ridiculous veins, hot flashes etc, and it worked great!! i used it again on my carb day before arms about 45 minutes before and it did nothing, im confused how this happened, im planning on using it before i go onstage but i dont know why i didnt get the flush effect the other day, any ideas????

muscle1 is offline New Member
    i'm using niacin as well, the non flush type, do you feel like the other type works better 4 urself(veins, pumps, etc..)

Without a doubt the regular Flush kind produces incredible vascularity and increased pump....

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I have tried it and don't like it...akes me go red that's it...DO NOT over complecate your last few days and start introducing all these new supps/products to your regiments...it can have adverse effects i do not like adding too many nrew things into the regiment lastday or so...XXL

MikeXXL...yea i agree about the adding new stuff..ive used niacin before im just confused as to how i didnt get the flush effect when i used it a second time...??? im gonna try it tomorrow again for chest day to see if i get the flush, which of course is what im looking for...i get really grainy and vascular once it takes effect, yea the heat is bothersome but i like it!!!

juicedOUTbrain is offline Associate Member
    i love the niacin flush and the vascularity. did you take the second dose on an empty stomach?

Same here! Niacin is just awesome, well i ate probably 1 hour prior, ive continued to use it, it works best i think not eating 1.5 hr before you take it....

Most Muscular is offline New Member
    I used it for one show without much practice in it's effects and didn't like the feeling of the rush while being on stage... Unless you know your tolerences, doses, etc. I wouldn't try and add something new at the end.

nuff said...

Yea i know my tolerance, 500mg works perfect for me, darkens my skin, gives me veins ive never seen before, and it seems to thin the skin somehow too...its awesome, just gotta make sure you take it on a dead empty stomach...

Jakt is offline Associate Member
    hmmmmmm, i'm gonna start trying some so i can look freakier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information