should I lower the masteron/prop dosage yet?

hey guys, 4 1/2 wks out right now, currently taking 40 mg winny caps ed, 50 mg var ed, and 1cc ed of a masteron /prop blend which consists of 125mg masteron/75mg prop. I'm looking pretty good, holding a little water from the prop, cant get my nolva/arimadex for another week or so due to money issues. I'm dropping the prop/masteron at 14 days out, but thinkin of lowering the dosage to 125mg mas/75mg prop eod instead of ed shots. It would also give me a big relief from injection pain w/ half the shots and help me pose pain free. Or would you just stay running it ed straight through until 10-14 days out? Any opinions?

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    You will get different opinions here on this. My personal opinion is I never do ED injection. i do EOD and get no sides, but thats me, less injections for me plus it last for 2 days anyways so ED is totally not necessary, so will say it stablize blood levels. I do 1 1/2 cc EOD which is actuyally the same as 1cc ED without the ED injection. as you are doing this for a competition I would not change anything. keep everything the same. you dont want to make changes now.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I would keep the doses as they are for now...XXL

Thread Information