chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member

6 weeks out pics

6'2 currently 215lbs

Feel free to comment
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6 weeks out pics-101_9428.jpg   6 weeks out pics-101_9425.jpg   6 weeks out pics-101_9432.jpg  

If someone can resize those I would love you forever, I am sooo cpu illiterate!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Dark as hell Chuck.. try and brighten them up a bit.. What's your gameplan.. you seem to be holding a bit of fat in the lower abs and lower back especially.. Most ppl's legs are a bit more dialed in at 6wks also, How many calories are you taking in per day and are you doing cardio? Carb cycling?

I feel like I am far behind, I am thinking of cutting carbs way back to try and be show ready in 6 weeks. Carbs are a bit low now (150g/day)
    But I am a true endomorph and I dont do well with carbs so I think I am going to cut them back a bit more. Yes every 3-4 days is a high carb day.
    I am starting worry a bit, I want to come in as shredded as possible even if I have to lose a little muscle, I just dont want to be soft up there.
    I am basically doing 7 meals almost every meal is 8 oz of chicken, with OATS in meal 1 and before and after lifting. Cardio is 50 min ED on the stairstepper.

I feel like I am far behind, I am thinking of cutting carbs way back to try and be show ready in 6 weeks. Carbs are a bit low now (150g/day)
    But I am a true endomorph and I dont do well with carbs so I think I am going to cut them back a bit more. Yes every 3-4 days is a high carb day.
    I am starting worry a bit, I want to come in as shredded as possible even if I have to lose a little muscle, I just dont want to be soft up there.
    I am basically doing 7 meals almost every meal is 8 oz of chicken, with OATS in meal 1 and before and after lifting. Cardio is 50 min ED on the stairstepper.

Possibly play with other carb sources and see how your respond etc.. Try Yams for a week, then Potato, then Rice and see which you hold the most water off of and which you feel more full on when you up the carbs.. these things are important and by keeping only oats all the way in, you might miss out on finding which carbsource your body responds to the best. Grits/oats/yams work well for me, pasta and rice I tend to hold water.. I know others who are opposite.

This will be my first show, I am mianly using this to learn and have fun, in all honesty I am not going in with the idea im going to win I would love it if I did though, shit I'll be happy if I place in the top 5. Like I said this is just kind of a warm up.

From looking at the pics do you guys think I should do atleast half way decent?

This is a natural show, I am training naturally,I have watched this show for the past 2 years and in all honesty the competition isnt usually the best.But I count count on the rest of the competitors to llok like crap. The main thing is that I dont want to embarass myself up there.

I think as long as you come in conditioned and as dry as possible you'll do great, you already have the muscle needed to place in a novice show, just gotta put in the work and stay strict. Use this to learn as much as possible and have fun with it.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    You will not embarrass yourself bro. NEVER think that way. I am planning my first show as well & my mindset is to simply be in the best possible shape I can be in..you have a great base & just need to tweak in the next few weeks..first show, trial & error...see what works, come in @ your best & have at it..

Thread Information