Undecided09 is offline Senior Member

Undecided Comp Update: 2 weeks, 3 days, lets go!

Heres the updates you have been so patiently waiting for, they are in the Mem pics forum as wel...but I like the comments I get here that are more about BBing, obviously....

171 lbs, bf% you tell me??? lol, lookin lean though, I think....

~M.A.D.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Undecided Comp Update: 2 weeks, 3 days, lets go!-img_0030.jpg   Undecided Comp Update: 2 weeks, 3 days, lets go!-img_0031.jpg   Undecided Comp Update: 2 weeks, 3 days, lets go!-img_0032.jpg   Undecided Comp Update: 2 weeks, 3 days, lets go!-img_0033.jpg  

Compulsories continued....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Undecided Comp Update: 2 weeks, 3 days, lets go!-img_0034.jpg   Undecided Comp Update: 2 weeks, 3 days, lets go!-img_0041.jpg   Undecided Comp Update: 2 weeks, 3 days, lets go!-img_0036.jpg   Undecided Comp Update: 2 weeks, 3 days, lets go!-img_0037.jpg  

Finishing up...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Undecided Comp Update: 2 weeks, 3 days, lets go!-img_0038.jpg   Undecided Comp Update: 2 weeks, 3 days, lets go!-img_0042.jpg   Undecided Comp Update: 2 weeks, 3 days, lets go!-img_0040.jpg   Undecided Comp Update: 2 weeks, 3 days, lets go!-dsc01457.jpg  

doittoit is offline Associate Member
    U are looking good, but i would need pics that are closer up to make a good judgement call, dont like to guess BF....btw your quads are very nice, by far your best b.part, just need overall mass thickness, but in do time, i think u will do well, stay on course

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Look good Bro, never get to obsesed with BF%, when you are ripped you're ripped, when you are on, you're on...you are dialing in well, stay strong, shed a fewmore lbs of BF and you'll be good to go...quads do look good, and nowhere to go but up from here...good luck Bro..XXL

Thanks for all the contructive criticism gentlemen, you have been very patient in waitin for the updates, so have I, lol...Ill see if I can take some more in a week/resize these images for a better look....if anyone knows how to do that I'll gladly send them to u!

~M.A.D.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    I must say...I am impressed to this point.NOT A FLAME of you here but sometiems you come across a bit rude & immature in some of your posts where you should be serious, but nonetheless you are looking good man.Strong points--quads & back for sure look great. after the show, really hit that upper body hard to bring it up to speed with your legs. Weak points- bis/traps & basic size up top. But for your age & first show I take my hat off to ya & give ya props for your dedication & hard work--its paying off man. Looking forward to more pics & your results..WELL DONE BRO.

Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    I must say...I am impressed to this point.NOT A FLAME of you here but sometiems you come across a bit rude & immature in some of your posts where you should be serious, but nonetheless you are looking good man.Strong points--quads & back for sure look great. after the show, really hit that upper body hard to bring it up to speed with your legs. Weak points- bis/traps & basic size up top. But for your age & first show I take my hat off to ya & give ya props for your dedication & hard work--its paying off man. Looking forward to more pics & your results..WELL DONE BRO.
    Thanks so much for the positive commentary GJ, and everyone, it really keeps me going...and as far as some of my posts go I prolly agree with u about how i come off, then again I'm a 20 year old college student, I wouldn't expect any less, haha, ill work on channeling my thoughts into a more positive avenue....THANKS EVERYONE!

~M.A.D.

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Nice improvements, to be honest I didnt think you were going to get into shape, you proved me wrong! GOOD JOB!
    Nice legs fo sho!

haha, Chuck you weren't the only one on here who felt the same way, trust me, thanks for the motiviation!!!

~M.A.D.

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    What does your last week of your prep look like? sodium load/deplete...carb load etc..

What are you doing as far as your tan? Protan/dream tan?

The end is near, bust ass and make the best of the last couple weeks and you will do great!

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    what are your measurements? and height? lookin good tho good luck with the show

Thanks chuck, yeah as far as my last week??? haha, jk, I gotta get back to ya on that one, cause my diet all being done by my buddy, so I haven't talked to him about that specifically too much yet, ill let everyone know about that...

Haro, what measurements are u talking about specifically??? Height is 5'8", weight is 171 right now....any thing else you would like to know???

~M.A.D.

Thread Information