Undecided09 is offline Senior Member

THE REAL UNDECIDED UPDATE!! Better pics, Two weeks OUT!!

aight boys heres some better pics for the real undecided update, more detail, meaning better definition, but flaws are more visible to, so here ya go...171, two weeks out, lets giddy up!!!

~M.A.D.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails THE REAL UNDECIDED UPDATE!! Better pics, Two weeks OUT!!-dsc01476.jpg   THE REAL UNDECIDED UPDATE!! Better pics, Two weeks OUT!!-dsc01485.jpg   THE REAL UNDECIDED UPDATE!! Better pics, Two weeks OUT!!-dsc01486.jpg   THE REAL UNDECIDED UPDATE!! Better pics, Two weeks OUT!!-dsc01487.jpg  

Some compulsories...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails THE REAL UNDECIDED UPDATE!! Better pics, Two weeks OUT!!-dsc01510.jpg   THE REAL UNDECIDED UPDATE!! Better pics, Two weeks OUT!!-dsc01518.jpg   THE REAL UNDECIDED UPDATE!! Better pics, Two weeks OUT!!-dsc01512.jpg   THE REAL UNDECIDED UPDATE!! Better pics, Two weeks OUT!!-dsc01519.jpg   THE REAL UNDECIDED UPDATE!! Better pics, Two weeks OUT!!-dsc01491.jpg  

Keepin em going!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails THE REAL UNDECIDED UPDATE!! Better pics, Two weeks OUT!!-dsc01492.jpg   THE REAL UNDECIDED UPDATE!! Better pics, Two weeks OUT!!-dsc01514.jpg   THE REAL UNDECIDED UPDATE!! Better pics, Two weeks OUT!!-dsc01521.jpg   THE REAL UNDECIDED UPDATE!! Better pics, Two weeks OUT!!-dsc01515.jpg   THE REAL UNDECIDED UPDATE!! Better pics, Two weeks OUT!!-dsc01516.jpg  

Free posing...Sort of! lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails THE REAL UNDECIDED UPDATE!! Better pics, Two weeks OUT!!-dsc01522.jpg   THE REAL UNDECIDED UPDATE!! Better pics, Two weeks OUT!!-dsc01523.jpg   THE REAL UNDECIDED UPDATE!! Better pics, Two weeks OUT!!-dsc01524.jpg   THE REAL UNDECIDED UPDATE!! Better pics, Two weeks OUT!!-dsc01525.jpg  

gio86 is offline Member
    nice progress bro...legs look really good

Thanks G...Gotta keep it goin a lil longerr

gio86 is offline Member
    what show are you doing bro??? and what divicion are you in?? mine its about 4 weeks and its gonna be a novice divicion since im 20 yrs old and cant enter teen show. Im hoping theres good competition but not enough to win over me.lol

haha, I hear that last sentance...I'm lucky my man, i am 20 as well, but I can do the teen division in my show...THe OCB Motown Muscle Classic, Novice and Teen divisions....To be honest I just want some kind of trophy to comemorate my sacrifice! Even if it is the lowest trophy they give! lol

~M.A.D.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Undecided09
    haha, I hear that last sentance...I'm lucky my man, i am 20 as well, but I can do the teen division in my show...THe OCB Motown Muscle Classic, Novice and Teen divisions....To be honest I just want some kind of trophy to comemorate my sacrifice! Even if it is the lowest trophy they give! lol

~M.A.D.

Hey man I hear that. When I did my first two shows I took home a trophy for 4th, 5th in two classes each show plus Novice best poser in my first show. Having 5 trophies from two shows made it worth it. Even though the placing was OK the competition was good and it really got me hooked. Good luck man. I am already getting amped to compete again next year just reading all of your progress.

I'm glad I'm inspiring, hey if I do well, believe me I'm gonna be so hype to ge tback in the gym, if I don't do is well it will be alil harder...

Uconish is offline Member
    I think your legs and calves look realy good as well as your abs. Your upper body looks good too, but i think you need to add some more thickness to your arms and chest. However, for 20 you look very good and my hats off to you for being so diciplined at a young age. Good luck at your show, and continue to work hard.....I too am doing my first show in 10 weeks....One more thing, try to put your feet alittle closer on your most muscular shots,IMO looks alittle akward...all other shots look good though.

HULKBOY is offline Member
    wow.. congrats on hangin in there for this long man..only 2 more weeks..hang in there..

Quote Originally Posted by Uconish
    I think your legs and calves look realy good as well as your abs. Your upper body looks good too, but i think you need to add some more thickness to your arms and chest. However, for 20 you look very good and my hats off to you for being so diciplined at a young age. Good luck at your show, and continue to work hard.....I too am doing my first show in 10 weeks....One more thing, try to put your feet alittle closer on your most muscular shots,IMO looks alittle akward...all other shots look good though.
    The keyword for this offseason is thickness, you got that right!!! I'm really excited about my show, when i first decided to do it, I was just happy to be doing it, but as my body progressed so well over the course of my prep, I started to get confident I could do well...I'll be honest, I really want a trophy, no matter what place its for!! Just something that will always remind me of my sacrifice!!!

~M.A.D.

rockhardman is offline Associate Member
    On my first show in april, no actually i did 2 shows the first one i got a 4th place trophy and a medal, which got me really happy and in the 2nd, was a npc show where i got 5th place and didnt receive nothing, but everyone liked my routine and that was just a lot of fun, so i cant wait till next year to do a bigger show!

good job bro u will do good!!

thanks Rock, I can't wait, I'm constantly thinking about it now, its driving me for sure!!!

~M.A.D.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    My first and last show i got my ass handed to me ><
    so even if u get tottally rocked just remember YOU DID BETTER THAN TAI! LOL
    good luck and props homeskillet!

haha, I always compare myself to tai...in everything I do!!! haha

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Anyone know how undecided did?

gio86 is offline Member
    yea bro I was about to post a new thread asking that lol..Im curious also on how he did.

chest6 is offline Banned
    undecided??

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    where is this guy?

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    damn that avatar is smokin hot, she has to be one of the hottest girls ever.

Sorry boys, I'm about to start a new thread, enjoy!!!

~M.A.D.

Thread Information