Thread: Suit size

Uconish is offline Member

Suit size

i want to order my trunks but i have no idea what size i am going to be.....i wear size 34 pants which fit me comfortabley when im offseason, but now that ive been dieting, they fall off my ass if i dont wear a belt....another thing is that my thighs are pretty large.....i was thinking of buying a small...oh yeah, im planning on competing at 176.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I weighed in at 178.5, medium fit well from Bodybuilding.com.. Order atleast a month in advance I had shipping issues with them. Get two colors, one for prejudging and another for Night show.

Quote Originally Posted by I**mfkr
    I weighed in at 178.5, medium fit well from Bodybuilding.com.. Order atleast a month in advance I had shipping issues with them. Get two colors, one for prejudging and another for Night show.
    Can you please advise me on how to use BCAA's....By that i mean, what kind(Brand name), when to take them, how much to take,etc.........

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I'd have to see an outline of your contest diet in order to give you my opinion on where to place them..

www.trueprotein.com is where I get mine.

Quote Originally Posted by I**mfkr
    I'd have to see an outline of your contest diet in order to give you my opinion on where to place them..

www.trueprotein.com is where I get mine.

will do it when i get back from school later tonight.....Thanks

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Uconish
    i want to order my trunks but i have no idea what size i am going to be.....i wear size 34 pants which fit me comfortabley when im offseason, but now that ive been dieting, they fall off my ass if i dont wear a belt....another thing is that my thighs are pretty large.....i was thinking of buying a small...oh yeah, im planning on competing at 176.
    If you want them custom made get them from http://www.jagware-posingsuits.com/ You can pick out the cut of the trunks, color and fabric. The velvet looks nice.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    All mine are costom made. its th ebest way to go.

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    another bump for custom suits, I tried one from bb.com and it was a bit snug and kinda crushed my boys down there if ya know what I mean!

Thread Information