Uconish is offline Member

Pics.....8 weeks to go!

Whats up....Heres my update.....Weight still 200lbs, trying to make it down to 176, but at this point i dont even care what the scale says cause i know ive already dropped alot of BF, I cut my carbs down to 200 on training days(5days) and 75 on non training(2days)....Ive stepped my cardio up to 6 days a week....3 50min sessions and 3 60 min sessions done in the morning....protein intake is still high, and ive also upped my fat intake as well.....Let me know what you think....remember, this is going to be my first show.....Any constructive critisim will be appreciated...Thanks guys
    Last edited by Uconish; 09-25-2007 at 08:49 PM.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    75 is a bit low IMO 8wks out.. chill out or you will end up taking off a lot of muscle as well.

Looking right on track btw, take it slow and you'll be fine.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Looking good..A bit bloated..But good..

Quote Originally Posted by I**mfkr
    75 is a bit low IMO 8wks out.. chill out or you will end up taking off a lot of muscle as well.

Looking right on track btw, take it slow and you'll be fine.

Whats a better number? Over the past few weeks ive realized that im VERY carb sensative, so im kinda afraid to up my carbs any higher on nontraining days, if anything i think i could go up to 100grams? And would i also be losing muscle with my carbs at 75grams on nontraining days even though im on anabolics?
    Last edited by Uconish; 10-12-2006 at 11:12 PM.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Definitely a change from your last set of pics. Looking good bro. As far as your carb intake experiment to see if your strength stays the same during the weeks. If it does then I wouldnt think you are dropping muscle.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    i believe your lasat pics were @9weeks out, right? big difference bro...keep up the awesome work & you will be right on..

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Like bigsd said, you'd have to play with it.. 75 just seems a bit low for 8wks out. You're already ahead of schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    i believe your lasat pics were @9weeks out, right? big difference bro...keep up the awesome work & you will be right on..

Yes they were at 9 weeks....thanks for your comments.....when are you gonna get on stage?

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Uconish
    Yes they were at 9 weeks....thanks for your comments.....when are you gonna get on stage?
    not sure exactly just yet..Definitely next september in florida for a small NPC show..possibly before that somewhere here in the NY area if I can find a small show to start out on...my friend is competing in a small "natty" show & there are a few in the spring but I wont be able to do a "natty" show for some unknown reason

Chins is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    Looking good..A bit bloated..But good..
    LOL

Nice I am sure he is thrilled to hear that. Nothing like good criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by Chins
    LOL

Nice I am sure he is thrilled to hear that. Nothing like good criticism.

Actually its fine because i dont think i look bloated at all....yes, im holding some water in my abs and lower back, but everything else is thinning out nicely.....im assuming my abs and lower back will be the last spots to lean out completley?

Chins is offline Junior Member
    on or off they always are brother

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Actually its fine because i dont think i look bloated at all....yes, im holding some water in my abs and lower back, but everything else is thinning out nicely.....im assuming my abs and lower back will be the last spots to lean out completley?
    Lower back, glutes and upper hamstrings are the last to go.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

doittoit is offline Associate Member
    looking good man, i like your physique

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I was refering to your stomach area and lower back..Besides that you look pretty dry..Just some constructive critisim..You know you look good c'mon

rockhardman is offline Associate Member
    holdin a lot of water be careful with ur sodium , but lookin really good bro!!

Quote Originally Posted by rockhardman
    holdin a lot of water be careful with ur sodium , but lookin really good bro!!

thank you for your comment....as far as the sodium, im really not playing with it......i dont add any to my food, so whatever i get is found naturally in the foods im eating.....have what ive researched, playing too much with your sodium can have adverse effects on your physics; therefore, im not going to sodium load or deplete, im just going to keep my levels stable throughout the diet....

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    I was refering to your stomach area and lower back..Besides that you look pretty dry..Just some constructive critisim..You know you look good c'mon

thanks....and its okay because i asked for the critisim...i was just responding to what chins said...its all good!

Thread Information