neverfail is offline New Member

Question Passing Drug Test for Natural Show??

When doing a natural show how does the drug testing go? For example do they test before, after, during?

Do they stand over u while doing it?

Can u use someone else's urine? Or is it blood they take?

If it depends on the show, is there anyone competing in Flint MI on June 23?

Or is there anyone familiar with this contest and there testing methods?

Do the steroid cleansers work for passing this type of test?

Thank for any responses........nf

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Why do you want to be in a natty show if you're not natty? Id be pissed...

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Dude, quit lying to yourself. If your aren't natty, then don't say your are. there are a lot of people out there who work hard for what we have with out juice. If you get caught after you win, you'll be one of those people that the non-steroid comunity laugh at, and use as an example. please don't. that is just my oppinion, I am not dissing or hating.

acciaio is offline Associate Member
    Do you like easy wins? Sorry but i don't like those things....

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    NATURAL rules state that you must have not done steroids for 5 years & no diuretics for AT LEAST 2. If you have ANY integrity & morals, you wont LIE to the OTHER competitors that ARE natty while you arent.If you are within the guidelines of the NATURAL rules, then good luck to you. If not, then go do another show. I'd be embarrassed to take a trophy at a natural show if I wasnt natural.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    see my other post

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    can we get a mod or admin to merge these 2 of the same threads..PLEASE?

I agree with everything said I'm not the one competing a friend of mine is and he hasen't used in a couple years. With that said he is going to do a different show which dosen't test.
    I truley appreciate all the honest comments and after relaying this info to him he agrees and will be going in another direction.

Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    can we get a mod or admin to merge these 2 of the same threads..PLEASE?

Agree thanks

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    neverfail, no offense, but it is people like YOU that made me give up competing!!

When I was natural, I competed against people that were not, and I worked my ass off, trained, dieted and spend a shit load of money to prepare for a contest between people with the same chances of winning as me, only to find that on the day of the competition, there were a$$holes who beat the lie detector so they could win against naturals.....WOW, big acheivment !!

How can you feel good about taking home a trophy when you know you had an unfair advantage???? Yeah, that is something to be real proud of.....NOT

I have nothing against steroid use in bodybuilding competitions, GO and compete against others that use steroids so the playing field is even. Competing against naturals is just fvckin WRONG !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    neverfail, no offense, but it is people like YOU that made me give up competing!!

When I was natural, I competed against people that were not, and I worked my ass off, trained, dieted and spend a shit load of money to prepare for a contest between people with the same chances of winning as me, only to find that on the day of the competition, there were a$$holes who beat the lie detector so they could win against naturals.....WOW, big acheivment !!

How can you feel good about taking home a trophy when you know you had an unfair advantage???? Yeah, that is something to be real proud of.....NOT

I have nothing against steroid use in bodybuilding competitions, GO and compete against others that use steroids so the playing field is even. Competing against naturals is just fvckin WRONG !!!!!

I won't disagree with anything ur saying. I personally wouldn't even consider cheating. I enjoy learning about the endocrine system and am not a bodybuilder. I just wanted to gather info for my friend looking to do his first show. I've found myself in ethics 101. Thanks for the continuing responses

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Well tell your friend he is a SCHMUCK !! for considering it!!

I placed Third in my last natural show, and guess who the first and second place went to?? You guessed it! AAS users !!! So, had they not been there, I would have most likely taken First place and qualified for Nationals!!!

Sorry, but this is a sore subject for me !!!

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Well tell your friend he is a SCHMUCK !! for considering it!!

I placed Third in my last natural show, and guess who the first and second place went to?? You guessed it! AAS users !!! So, had they not been there, I would have most likely taken First place and qualified for Nationals!!!

Sorry, but this is a sore subject for me !!!
    His friend signed him up for the show and when he found out it was tested he asked me to pose these questions. Your comments have assisted his decision to change shows.
    I respect your integrity SMAN and thank u again for your opinions.

Thread Information