Thread: Need advice

AEC ECTO is offline New Member

Need advice

natural BB
    age 24
    weight 202 in the morning
    height 6 foot .5 inches
    Bf don't know, I think around 12-14, Please tell what you think

My diet is around 2200 cals, I know this is low, but I feel like I am behind.
    pro 270-280gs a day
    carbs 150-160gs a day
    fat 35gs a day

sups
    whey, ECA, AKKG, Creatine mono, L-glute, 6-0x0, multi, flax

workouts
    9 sets for bigger muscle groups
    6 sets for smaller groups
    4 x a week

cardio 3 x 45 mins (HIT)
    on off days

I am currently 12 weeks out from my first natural show. I have been dieting for five weeks now. Judging from these pics, and I know I am very small, but I am an ecto, Do you think I can get down to 4-5% Bf by the time of the show if I loose 3lbs a week until the show? I know I should not loose more than two, but I underestimated my Bf in the beggining. Any advice at this point would be greatly appreciated. These pics were taken about a week ago. My legs have a little bit more detail in them now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need advice-aaron-pics-102.jpg   Need advice-aaron-pics-089.jpg   Need advice-aaron-pics-086.jpg   Need advice-aaron-pics-085.jpg   Need advice-aaron-pics-084.jpg  

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    To me, it looks like you're maybe around 10-12%. I think at 2lbs (or slightly less) a week you'll be more than fine, if you can keep that pace. Your posing needs a lot of work though.

I can loose the lbs pretty easy, so it will be no prob to loose the wieght. I know the posing is garbage, but I have 12 weeks to get better. Thanx for the advice

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    To me, it looks like you're maybe around 10-12%. I think at 2lbs (or slightly less) a week you'll be more than fine, if you can keep that pace. Your posing needs a lot of work though.
    I agree, you are right on track it looks like to me. You don't need to lsoe another 36 lbs.... I would say you need will probably end up losing a MAXIMUM of 24 lbs before you are stage ready, probably closer to 20 though...look good man, stay focused.

Thank you for the advice. I really appreciate it.

Thread Information