perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired

eating on the day of the show

I have to plan exactly what foods i will need to bring for show day. I will be eating some crap before pre judging and night show but what about the rest of the day. Oats and chicken ok???? should it be dry food?? Opinions please!

bump

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    im no expert by ne means but i helped my housemate w/ his first show this past october...

he shitloaded in the morning-dunkin donuts YUM

Once we got there, he was munching on chickenbreast and almond butter up until prejudging...he had some redwine and niacin about a half hour b4 prejudging to help w/ vascularity

After prejudging we all went out to eat at AppleBees...he got one of those crazy chicken sandwhiches w/ frys and what not & he only had a few sips of water

I can tell you he looked SICK during the night show in comparison to the day show...i think it was the applebees that reallllllly helped fill him out

First one is of the day show, second is of the night...he took 2nd out of 7 in novice lightweight

Hope that helped a lil bit...good luck PB!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails eating on the day of the show-n18100910_30568283_6140.jpg   eating on the day of the show-n18100910_30777270_9007.jpg  

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UpstateTank
    im no expert by ne means but i helped my housemate w/ his first show this past october...

he shitloaded in the morning-dunkin donuts YUM

Once we got there, he was munching on chickenbreast and almond butter up until prejudging...he had some redwine and niacin about a half hour b4 prejudging to help w/ vascularity

After prejudging we all went out to eat at AppleBees...he got one of those crazy chicken sandwhiches w/ frys and what not & he only had a few sips of water

I can tell you he looked SICK during the night show in comparison to the day show...i think it was the applebees that reallllllly helped fill him out

First one is of the day show, second is of the night...he took 2nd out of 7 in novice lightweight

Hope that helped a lil bit...good luck PB!
    THis is how I ate all day on my show, like shit LOL Just make sure you don't eat so much that you get distended and don't drink but sips of water. I ate cookies, pop tarts, cheesecake, fries, burger, dognuts, pancakes etc...

UpstateTank is offline Banned

reading that just made me so HUNGRY

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UpstateTank

reading that just made me so HUNGRY
    This picture in my avatar was right after a personal pan pepperoni pizza, a whopper, and fries.

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    hmmmm i dont no about the dohnuts though, I'm not sure but some may have lactose in them ( or some ingredient thats a no-no) i forget exactly...

Thx guys. i will not be too concerned with what im eating then. I was going to eat a whopper meal before pre judging and night show. Ill make some oats and PB with mixed fruit, honey and whey to eat during the rest of the time. Hmm homemade protein flapjcks!

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    eat what ever you want, mainly high GI foods and forget the turkey you aint getting any bigger that day just fill your muscles...but DONT OVER EAT...Now go get me a trophy...

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    Beast when is your show? should be really soon right?

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    kick sum ass PB

Thread Information