skr0w is offline Associate Member

I need your prayers please!

My fellow bodybuilding brothers I have about a 90% Chance of loosing my job. I need you too keep me in your prayers for I'll find out weither or not I'm still with my company.
    I ask of your help becuase I'm 13.5 weeks out from my show (July 14) if i loose my job then i'll won't be finacially able to compete. My family comes first.

Thank you for keeping me in your prayers!

BigBlack is offline Junior Member
    Is your company laying off people? There is a major corporation in my city and they are laying off 3500 people here. We are going through some bad times right now in this country and world wide. God bless you, I wish you and your family well.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    I will pray for you bro. Please keep us updated and good luck...

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    damn man...I know you have been working hard...good luck man.. hope it works out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlack
    Is your company laying off people? There is a major corporation in my city and they are laying off 3500 people here. We are going through some bad times right now in this country and world wide. God bless you, I wish you and your family well.
    My company is not laying me off. I made a mistake and now they have a decision to make on weither or not to keep me.

Thanks for the prayers.

scottish is offline Associate Member
    Uh oh, hope ya didnt steal anything.. Good luck to ya.

Quote Originally Posted by scottish
    Uh oh, hope ya didnt steal anything.. Good luck to ya.
    Thanks for the support. LoL, No i didn't steal anything.

rock357 is offline Junior Member
    Whether you get the can or not, start looking around for another j.o.b. I don't know your situation, or the employment prospects of your area, but you could lose you job today and get another tomorrow. Either way keep your chin up. If your honest with your family and they know how important your competition is to you, they will support you. If the worst happens don't let it ***ress you. The worst thing you can do is sit around and analyze a f**k up to death. If you made a mistake, chalk it up to a learning experience and march forward. Trust me a couple of months from now you will look back and wonder why you were so freaked out. We're with you man. Hang in there like a junk yard dawg!

Quote Originally Posted by rock357
    Whether you get the can or not, start looking around for another j.o.b. I don't know your situation, or the employment prospects of your area, but you could lose you job today and get another tomorrow. Either way keep your chin up. If your honest with your family and they know how important your competition is to you, they will support you. If the worst happens don't let it ***ress you. The worst thing you can do is sit around and analyze a f**k up to death. If you made a mistake, chalk it up to a learning experience and march forward. Trust me a couple of months from now you will look back and wonder why you were so freaked out. We're with you man. Hang in there like a junk yard dawg!
    Thanks for the support. It's just hard becuase I'm clearing round 800 per week. Most other jobs around here I'd only be clearing 400 and thats with a college degree. The job market sucks here!!! I know 3 months I'll be lau***ng but now it's really hard. Should find out today or tommorrow if they are going to spare me.

ALPHAMALE77 is offline Junior Member
    Skrow......you Said U Needed Prayers...so Here...philip. 4.13 Says I Can Do All Things Thru Christ Who Strengthens Me....put Ur Faith In God And It Will All Work Out....peace

HSFootball is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAMALE77
    Skrow......you Said U Needed Prayers...so Here...philip. 4.13 Says I Can Do All Things Thru Christ Who Strengthens Me....put Ur Faith In God And It Will All Work Out....peace
    My favorite verse. I grew up on that from another bodybuilder when I was little. Oh, and tell us the news! We're all here for ya buddy!

Thanks again for everyones support. Now it's just a waiting game. It sucks sitting waiting for a phone call. Hopefully by the end of the day i'll hear someting if not should defiantly be tommorw.

jbarkley is offline Member
    My prayers will be with you bro...let us know tomorrow how it worked out for you.

Livestrong!

snoopy is offline Associate Member
    praying for you in the united kingdom too.

Update: I just got a call from my boss saying they probally won't know till Monday. This sucks feels like im getting the run around.

hang tite bro...try to keep a positive frame of mind if u can

Quote Originally Posted by skr0w
    Update: I just got a call from my boss saying they probally won't know till Monday. This sucks feels like im getting the run around.
    Oh Jeez, that's tough, we'll keep the prayers going through the weekend. One thing, if they didn't come right and give you the axe that might be a good sign, maybe they're just formulating a probationary process.

Stay strong!

Here is a pic taken last friday then I was 14 weeks out. Now I'm 13 weeks out today but lost 5 pounds due to the job situation.

I was planning on kicking some ass in the Welter weight division.

keep your fingers crossed.
    Last edited by skr0w; 10-22-2007 at 11:39 AM.

"It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get HIT and keep moving FOWARD!" ----ROCKY BALBO

This saying is was is keeping me going right now.

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    what did u do?

I LOST MY JOB. I thank everyone for the support. I guess god was telling me it was time for a change. I'll try my very best to not let this mess up my plans on doing a show.

damn man....sorry to hear the bad news.....Hopefully --like they say..when one door closes, 2 others open....keep us updated bro.

I'm sorry to hear that bro, all my best in your future endeavors. Keep yourself open to God's directions.
    Livestrong!

Thread Information