littleguy956 is offline New Member

---Using Test into a Show---

I have never used test into a show but I've been thinking about it for this year. Could anyone with experience doing this, post examples of how it's done. Thx in advance.

Mike_XXL I read your 2005 journal and it seemed like you take this approach, any advice?

Where are the Competitors ? I thought this was a good question for contest prep.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i would drop all test and any aromatizing compounds 4-5weeks out from a show since it seems to cause water retention, and sometimes it can be a very difficult issue to control

DesiBoy is offline Associate Member
    My friend dropped the test a week prior the show and won the show. I guess it depends how much water do you hold on.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    I stop injections about a week out from competition. Injections often cause some localized swelling and I dont want any lumps or bumps from an injection site to show. Ive seen my share of competitors with lumpy shoulders, bumps on their asses, or knots on their thighs from recent injections. It looks bad. Ive had spectators tell me it looked like certain competitors had abcess's which were really just recent injections.

Thanks guys for the advice. What about using arimidex in conjunction with the test to keep the water off? Anyone have dose examples?

THX

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by littleguy956 View Post
    Thanks guys for the advice. What about using arimidex in conjunction with the test to keep the water off? Anyone have dose examples?

THX
    this is what i've been told.....cept i'm using letro.....and shoot right up to the show

Thread Information