Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Just curious?

  1. #1
    JAY_WD's Avatar
    JAY_WD is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    861

    Just curious?

    For those who compete, do you run your cycles and proper PCT and plan it so your on stage right when you finish PCT or do most people run their cycle right through their comps??

  2. #2
    RuhlFreak55's Avatar
    RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    in dreamy land
    Posts
    33,751
    i've been advised to run through......i think webb says to stop though

  3. #3
    JAY_WD's Avatar
    JAY_WD is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    861
    Yeah its hard to decide.

    It seems as though running through the comp would be a better idea as you will be in peak physical condition. where as if you stopped before the comp you would need to leave sufficient time after proper PCT to get those last few cuts out our your cycle.

    anyone else agree that running though comp would be better?

    and if so, when would this be done? last week of cycle? first week PCT??

  4. #4
    JAY_WD's Avatar
    JAY_WD is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    861
    Bump..

  5. #5
    WEBB's Avatar
    WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Learnin from the best...
    Posts
    11,639
    depending on your compound.....most you run up to about 7 days before, like prop tren and mast....things like winny you run up to the day of...i have used adrol the day before and the day of to help load....then i jump on 500mg test e for about 6 weeks after to take effect of the rebound effect...then PCT after...

  6. #6
    RuhlFreak55's Avatar
    RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    in dreamy land
    Posts
    33,751
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB View Post
    depending on your compound.....most you run up to about 7 days before, like prop tren and mast....things like winny you run up to the day of...i have used adrol the day before and the day of to help load....then i jump on 500mg test e for about 6 weeks after to take effect of the rebound effect...then PCT after...
    ummm question.....ruhly isn't running winny or any of the like.....just prop, tren , and eventually masteron ......so what am i to pct the week before the comp? i dunno.....i'm torn on this (due to lack of info) can one run it through or not? for one when i add mast my injections are gonna be pretty huge......and it's already pretty noticeable to me when i inject delts that there is a lump.......and if i'm not gonna run through do i really start pct in the depth of the most hard week?

  7. #7
    JAY_WD's Avatar
    JAY_WD is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    861
    Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    ummm question.....ruhly isn't running winny or any of the like.....just prop, tren, and eventually masteron......so what am i to pct the week before the comp? i dunno.....i'm torn on this (due to lack of info) can one run it through or not? for one when i add mast my injections are gonna be pretty huge......and it's already pretty noticeable to me when i inject delts that there is a lump.......and if i'm not gonna run through do i really start pct in the depth of the most hard week?
    exactly my point, i thinkin of doin a show in Oct and want to plan my cycle so i come out lookin my best on the day.

    not sure if to plan so that i am on stage on my last week in best shape, or finish cycle and pct and then do comp...dont think i would look as sharp though... what you advise webb?

  8. #8
    WEBB's Avatar
    WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Learnin from the best...
    Posts
    11,639
    like i said, you finish injectables 7-10 days before your show, any orla like winnt will be taken up to the day before....then compete...then you can start your pct as scheduled or i jump on low tets dose like 500mg ew for a bit to enjoy the rebound effect...

  9. #9
    FrankieJJ23 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Inside A WaterJug
    Posts
    233
    JAY WD i gotta say your avatar bugs me out, really freaky. sorry for going off topic on your theard just always wanted to tell you that

  10. #10
    WEBB's Avatar
    WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Learnin from the best...
    Posts
    11,639
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankieJJ23 View Post
    JAY WD i gotta say your avatar bugs me out, really freaky. sorry for going off topic on your theard just always wanted to tell you that

    Dude, thats his Mom....that was uncalled for bro, i would apologize if i were you...

  11. #11
    JAY_WD's Avatar
    JAY_WD is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    861
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB View Post
    Dude, thats his Mom....that was uncalled for bro, i would apologize if i were you...
    lol

  12. #12
    Dumbbell_Blonde's Avatar
    Dumbbell_Blonde is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    In an apartment.
    Posts
    58
    everyone i know plans their cycle so that the last day of the cycle is the day they step on stage, and they start PCT after the show.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •