wrestless is offline Junior Member

Question Trial Shi.loading now?

Guys i am 15 weeks out from show am 162 lbs 5'5" 10% BF 53 years old want to know if it would be beneficial for me to try a trial shi.loading procedure to see how long it takes to see improvement on physique. I have been eating very clean for 3 months or more and train 6 days triple split with 45 min of cardio 7 days a week am kinda nervous with all the different carbing up and water reduction opinions. What do you think ?

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    At 10% your bf% is still a little high to get an accurate view of what it will do to you. You can try it as it shouldnt hurt much. Might have better luck trying it at 8 weeks out when you are a tad lower in bf.

wrestless is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    At 10% your bf% is still a little high to get an accurate view of what it will do to you. You can try it as it shouldnt hurt much. Might have better luck trying it at 8 weeks out when you are a tad lower in bf.
    Ok Fireguy you understand that Im just not sure if it will hurt me at 8 weeks out as it has taken me a while to get from 13% to 10 % But ill wait alittle longer. I have started doing cardio in morning on empty stomach want to see if this makes a difference.

I am not a fan of sh!tloading or carb loading, have found it usually does more harm than good. That said, trying it 8 weeks out wont do any damage.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    I am not a fan of sh!tloading or carb loading, have found it usually does more harm than good. That said, trying it 8 weeks out wont do any damage.
    I will disagree with this statement, controled sht load with proper diuretic use will work 99.9% of the time and fillout, dry out any phisique...most people that fail at sht loading over od it and time it wrong...'nough said...

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL View Post
    I will disagree with this statement, controled sht load with proper diuretic use will work 99.9% of the time and fillout, dry out any phisique...most people that fail at sht loading over od it and time it wrong...'nough said...
    That was kinda the point I was making, most people time it wrong or over do it and they end up looking worse. I was not suggesting it does not have merit.

Thread Information