adam15425 is offline Associate Member

Contest prep Cycle....

I need some help from some vets. I've decided to do collegiate nationals on July 24th. My prep will start May 9th. I want to run something during prep, just not sure how to go about it and what to choose. Last cycle consisted of 500mg Test E weeks 1-11 400mg/wk EQ weeks 1-13 Oral Turinabol 40mg/day weeks 1-4.

I was thinking of running test prop for 8 weeks with anavar or winstrol for the last 5. any suggestions would be much appreciated because I am unsure when to drop the compounds before the contest and not much knowledge on contest prep cycles. I dont want to do anything crazy so no tren as this will only be a third cycle.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    I just run prop, tren and then masteron the last 50 days. I don't drop anything, just half my test dose a week out. I may look into an oral for next time, but it would be something like t-bol or halo, **** winni

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by adam15425 View Post
    I was thinking of running test prop for 8 weeks with anavar or winstrol for the last 5. any suggestions would be much appreciated because I am unsure when to drop the compounds before the contest and not much knowledge on contest prep cycles. I dont want to do anything crazy so no tren as this will only be a third cycle.
    Winstrol is a great choice...

Or if you're going to use anavar then run it at a high dosage (to really get the benefits of it's hardening/cutting ability.) 80 - 100mg/ed is what I consider optimal..

Best of luck w/ your prep brother!

-VM

What do you guys think?

Test Prop weeks 1-8 75mg EOD
    Anavar 50mg/day weeks 1-4
    Masteron Prop weeks 5-8 75mg EOD

What do you guys think?

Test Prop weeks 1-8 75mg ED
    Anavar 50mg/day weeks 1-4
    Masteron Prop weeks 5-8 75mg ED
    fixed

not too much for a third cycle?

Not in my opinion...but i'm crazy...ask anyone

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i agree, its nothing for a prep cycle. im surprised ur not using tren , it works wonders! good luck at nationals

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I do not like tren it's harsh, so please stay away, i like my stuff simple so Test prop 500mg wk, Anacar 60-80mg ED, and Masteron at 400mg per week would do it for me...as a matter of fact my last contest prep was:
    Test E 250mg wk
    Anavar 30mg ED
    Primo 250mg wk
    GH 3iu ED
    T4 150mcg ED
    I kow a lot of people will say it's weak but it works for me i rely on diet, cardio and precise workout...all my stuff is extremly micro-managed to ensure all aspects of contest prep are on point, Supplements are just that they are htere to supplement the precise program i am following...i will post pics from the show when i get there...

Good luck...XXL

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL View Post
    I do not like tren it's harsh, so please stay away, i like my stuff simple so Test prop 500mg wk, Anacar 60-80mg ED, and Masteron at 400mg per week would do it for me...as a matter of fact my last contest prep was:
    Test E 250mg wk
    Anavar 30mg ED
    Primo 250mg wk
    GH 3iu ED
    T4 150mcg ED
    I kow a lot of people will say it's weak but it works for me i rely on diet, cardio and precise workout...all my stuff is extremly micro-managed to ensure all aspects of contest prep are on point, Supplements are just that they are htere to supplement the precise program i am following...i will post pics from the show when i get there...

Good luck...XXL
    Thanks Mike. this is exactly what I was thinking. I mean my last prep was a natural prep and I came in looking damn good if you ask me. Still debating to run something and go with 50mgED test prop weeks 1-8; 50mg anavar weeks 1-4; 50mgED masteron weeks 5-8.
    Last edited by adam15425; 04-18-2010 at 06:36 PM.

joe293 is offline Junior Member
    I need some help from some vets. I've decided to do collegiate nationals on July 24th. My prep will start May 9th. I want to run something during prep, just not sure how to go about it and what to choose. Last cycle consisted of 500mg Test E weeks 1-11 400mg/wk EQ weeks 1-13 Oral Turinabol 40mg/day weeks 1-4.

Test
    Masteron
    Tren Ace
    Halotestin last 5 weeks

Halo is the only oral you'll need.......

gym_junki is offline Member
    lol I kno u don't wana hear it but go test prop 100mg eod 1-8
    .70mg eod tren a 1-7 ull b lean hard and dry

gym_junki is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL View Post
    Test E 250mg wk
    Anavar 30mg ED
    Primo 250mg wk
    GH 3iu ED
    T4 150mcg ED

I like that.

Thread Information