mrniceguy215 is offline Banned

shitloading? is this a practial joke?

i dont understand it you eat like shit before your show it doesnt make sense to me. could some one help me out

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    It's not a practical joke, it's a term used by bodybuilders. It's a method of "filling up" the last few hours before prejudging once you are carb depleted and dried out.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I will give you all the detail you can take fro 175.00/hr...LOL...i have extensive amount of threads on here about it, it is a term mych like doggcrap training, it is about extreme loading for a bodybuilding contest...to achive extraordinary results one must take extraordinary actions...'nough said!

Check the sticky on top, there is nuber of people that have sucessfully completed shows with this method of carb up, i have directed many to show wins, oeverall wins and many many placings in top 3...i know some disagree, even Fireguy who i respect a lot, but to me this is the only way to achive incredible hardness, fulness and vascularity, as long as the person is lean and dry it will work every time, BIG TIME!
    XXL

Buddhabody is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The term and the practice seemed kind of odd to me when I first began reading about it on the forum. However, I will be using it in October for my first show.

greekfreak is offline New Member
    you better believe Mike, his concept solved years of trying to dial in that final look on the day... try it, and u will see... the most important thing is BELIEVE and follow Mikes Protocol.. u wont regret it.

Thanks Greek Freak, most that try it become belivers, just got to follow it and that's it...XXL

mrniceguy215 is offline Banned
    lol gotcha

Thread Information