dangit is offline Member

Using an herbal diuretic pre-comp

Just wondering if anyone ever had any luck using an herbal diuretic pre-comp to get rid of extra water. I know a few guys that are going to be using Lasix, but I don't want to go to that extreme.

I bought a bottle of "watershed" made by "absolute nutrition" and am going to give it a try. It says on the bottle to only take one tab in the AM and one at night.

Anyone think that they're being a bit on the carefull side saying this and that it would be better to pop a pill every 3-4 hours right until the show?

I don't want to kill myself, but I don't want to look all washed out besides the other guys that are taking the heavy stuff.

I put up some pics of myself here:

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=48634

I'm still holding alot of water on my legs... then again it could be fat too (please let it be water )

Any advice from anyone would be greatly apreciated. Thanks a bunch.

xcelbeyond is offline Junior Member
    You consider using a potasium-sparing diuretic like spironolactone?

xcel

dangit is offline Member
    That Watershed herbal diuretic was basically just crap... Didn't make any noticeable difference and it just made me want to use the washroom more like I'd eaten some ex-lax.

Saw a few guys that used lasix and there was a real noticeable difference in how hard they looked from the weight in to how they looked the next day.

The prescription stuff is pretty dangerous stuff though and I don't think I'd be ready to take that kind of chance. I saw one guy cramp up pretty badly because of it. Looked pretty painfull

Thread Information