Thread: Cravings???

jp_2011 is offline Junior Member

Cravings???

When in pre contest mode, or just dieting in general, its natural for people to experience cravings. What are your meathods for beating the cravings, and have they ever got the better of you?

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    I just picture the guy I am going to be standing next to on stage having the same craving and he isnt giving into it. That makes the temptation go away real quick.

Good idea, might try that this year when im drivin past pizza hut haha. Ive got a video on my phone that i made wi a quote by dorian yates followed by sum ov my contest pics, wi my posin music ova the top ov it, wen eva i get them twinges in my stomach i watch it lol.

"Each workout is like a brick in a building, and do a half-ass workout, you're not laying a brick down, but Somebody else is."

Ano thats focused towards trainin but it helps wen im dietin, i jst imagine it says
    Each clean meal is like a brick in a building, and give into temptation n you're not laying a brick down, but Somebody else is."

BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    I just ignore it by picturing myself looking amazing...that helps me! Besides since I'm bulking right now I'm so full, so I can't even think of eating any more food..even pizza!

Quote Originally Posted by BrownGirl
    I just ignore it by picturing myself looking amazing...that helps me! Besides since I'm bulking right now I'm so full, so I can't even think of eating any more food..even pizza!
    Thers always room for pizza haha

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownGirl View Post
    Ah pizza, just the visual I needed as I sit down to another meal of egg whites and spinach. Thanks for rubbing it in Brown. ;-)

BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy View Post
    Ah pizza, just the visual I needed as I sit down to another meal of egg whites and spinach. Thanks for rubbing it in Brown. ;-)

Lol so sorry Fireguy!!! Hey, I'm eating tuna salad. No pizza for me either.

Thread Information