thephil is offline Associate Member

Contest cycle prep

Im planning on doin my second comp next year and am just thinking ahead. I have done one comp befor but i competed naturaly. So this would b my first comp that i am going to cycle into. A mate of mine who is doin the same comp mentioned that he will be doing a 20week prep. I was only planning on doing a 12-14 week prep. My question is. How do i plan a cycle for this prep. Do i run just test the whole way through and start the cutting agents at 12 weeks out or do i start the begenning of the prep natty and start it all togeather later on in ther prep? If u have done either before i would appriecate your insight

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thephil
    Im planning on doin my second comp next year and am just thinking ahead. I have done one comp befor but i competed naturaly. So this would b my first comp that i am going to cycle into. A mate of mine who is doin the same comp mentioned that he will be doing a 20week prep. I was only planning on doing a 12-14 week prep. My question is. How do i plan a cycle for this prep. Do i run just test the whole way through and start the cutting agents at 12 weeks out or do i start the begenning of the prep natty and start it all togeather later on in ther prep? If u have done either before i would appriecate your insight

Post this question in Ronnie rowlands thread, this part of the forum doesn't get seen much

thephil is offline Associate Member
    Thanks bro

Thread Information