steelblazin is offline Junior Member

help for competitors

hey all.
    i compete nationally so if anyone has questions on contest prep or just any other advice about the contest scene, ask away!

ptbyjason Guest
    I am looking for some general information articles on the web right now. If you know of any, please post them. I also know a few people that are very experienced in competing, so if we need them I may be able to get them on here occassionaly.

Everybody contribute and let's get this thing rolling.

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    starting to contsruct my AS precontest cycles for sring and early summer contests. I would take any suggestions that you may have, looking at running 16 weeks-with contest in the 13 and 14 week.

Also any new fad for carb depletion and carb loading or sodium depletion or sodium loading.

hardasnails1973 is offline New Member
    Bro I will be joining you this year on the nationals scene have the jr USAS and Jr. Nationals To do and may be nationals if i can hold out !! May be i'll see you on stage : ) right now 5'9 220 and very lean so i should be a true heavy weight this year i'm hoping have to see where my body and my cycle takes me !! : ) hopefully to 235-240 is what i'm shooting for at 10% before dieting down !!

what up yo!

cool man, nice to see some peeps on here that compete as well. yeah you'll be a true heavyweight. too bad i'm one of the little middleweight guys LOL! i should be doing the jr. nats and the nats here in texas next year! see you there!

ptbyjason Guest

Re: what up yo!

Originally posted by steelblazin
    cool man, nice to see some peeps on here that compete as well. yeah you'll be a true heavyweight. too bad i'm one of the little middleweight guys LOL! i should be doing the jr. nats and the nats here in texas next year! see you there!
    Where you going to be bro? I'm in Houston and I am always looking for shows to go to.

well the nats will be here in dallas next november, so just a 2 hour drive for me! as for other texas shows, there are quite a few to choose from.

ptbyjason Guest
    I didn't know it was going to be back in Dallas again. I am definitely there. 11 months and counting. I love to watch the competitions. Thanks for the info.

Thread Information