silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

Little Update for everyone

My internet time is limited these days, w/ a new job keeping me very busy plus training eating/cooking/family etc... you get idea. But figured i would give everyone a undate since my last show last april. As most here know didn't go well, i overdieted and looked like shit. Been spending all year, getting things right and growing for complete again in Nov this year.

So I went clean from April until Sept. longest break I have ever taken and it did my body good! I was about 220 in sept. pretty lean but not cut. Started basic cycle using PV lab, Ena (1000mg week) Deca 400mg week and some d-ball for 1st 40 days. Then after 12 weeks of this i droped test down to 700mg week and switch to EQ 400mg week(i had too, deca was giving me gyno). Then droped down to 500mg test. Total cycle lasted about 24 weeks, i finished up at 240lbs same bodyfat, have been clean now for 6 weeks holding 238lbs. Will be starting tommorow with PVL suspenion/fina and some pinks for 40 days then will be ready to start diet for Nov. My goal is 255lbs before diet starts (i am 5'9"). All in all i have had a good gear for gains, i would guess that my LBM is at least 20-25lbs more than last year. I did this with VERY close attention to diet/good tranining and good supplements(other than the pinks all products were PVLab). Over the counter supps i use very little muti-vit. and some whey protien but mostly just real food.

Hoping to come in around 210-215 mark in Nov. Which on my frame is good amount of mass. My wrists are less than 6.5" around, so small joints and bones.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    No doubt in my mind you would bounce back..

BTW, where did you get the shirt?

D

came w/ 5lbs of PVL Whey!

ann
    ann is offline Female Member
    That was a big break between cycles. I have been thinking the same thing lately. Major cleaning out

Good Luck on your growing
    TEST DOES A BODY BEST

MuscledFreakz
    FeminineMuscle
    SculptedByIron

xcelbeyond is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the update - explains why I haven't see ya 'round lately.

I'm <2 weeks out from contest and over dieted. Seems like just yesterday I was carrying 182 lbs lean body mass (195 lbs total) and I'm now only ~164 lbs and 4% BF

xcel

Good luck on your show, been following your progess over at your home board. Still working with Wydeone?

Wyldeone's been helping me when he can. He's helped me a ton with posing/presentation - yes I've been able to meet one-on-one with him! He's been VERY busy lately.

xcel

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Xcel good luck to you Bro and Silverfox, keep me posted on your diet and contest prep Bro, i will be competing again in late october and then again early November...i start my diet in middle of July 16 weeks out of Nov. show, stay in touch hopefully we can keep each other motivated and keep ourself from doing anything stupid...peace...XXL

THANKS Mike_XXL!

I'll post my progress report in a new post.

xcel

well week one is done and went well last Sunday was 238lbs was 244 (yes mostly water) thrus night post workout, and had personal best in seated miltary press, 275 lbs, so things are going well and the gear is just starting to kick in, i find even fast ester takes a week or two to start getting the sick pumps etc..

Thread Information