Pre-Contest Prep

16 Weeks Out

Clean Off-Season Diet.

4300Kcal
    322G Protein
    570 GCarbs
    67G Fats

12 Weeks Out

Commence CV 30 Mins 5 Sessions per Week.
    This will increase to 45mins 8 Sessions Per Week.

Reduce Carbs by 100G. Further Reductions of 50G Per Week.

Protein Remains constant.

1 Week Out

Carb Deplete Carb Up, increase water and Vitamin C intake.

Pre-Contest Cycle:

Weeks - Item
    16-13 60mg D-Bol ED
    16-07 750mg Testex PW
    16-03 600mg Norma Hella's
    05-01 50mg Zambon's ED
    04-01 300mg Tren PW
    12-01 4i.u's GH, 5 on 2 off
    08-01 Armidex 1G ED
    10-01 2 Weeks Clen 2 Weeks EPH

A rough idea of my intentions, following tried and tested practices - CV and Diet, though the Diet and CV will be adjusted as the fat is removed.

Any comments on the contest stack

I am 5.9, 240LBS and approx 14% Bf. Which means I need a 2-3LBS loss per week.

Peace
    Last edited by Big Al; 04-30-2003 at 07:41 AM.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Well I couldn't help ya since I'm still learning what it takes for contest prep but looks good otherwise. I would like wish ya all the best in your debut.

xcelbeyond is offline Junior Member
    Are you the same Big Al that's posted over at http://www.professionalmuscle.com ?

xcel

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Nope.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Looks pretty good big Al if your body fat is right, i think you should keep carbs as high as you can and still drop the bodyfat. Also may want to cycle carbs a bit more, for example 350g day 1, 250g day 2, 200g day 3, then back up something along that line.

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    I agree with Silverfox, i think cycling carbs is the one of best dieting strategies out there.

I'm goin through the same process as you right now, and i recommend trying to put together your last week of prep as soon as possible. That week there's a bunch of crazy stuff goin on and i'm still trying to figure out what i'm doin for that week still.

I'm not a juice expert, but that looks like a pretty heavy stack to say the least, but anyways good luck with your contest.

Thanks for the input, I have a good plan for the final week but it is fairly detailed, I will post that nearer the time. The cycle is heavy but based on current levels, plus the structure of the cycle allows the testex and deca to be out of the system in well in advance of the show day, finishing the final weeks with traditional hardening drugs.

I intend to use CV has a means to reduce BF and reducing Carbs as sticking points are hit. I hadn't considered carb cycling, but perhaps this would be used in the final 6-4 weeks? Depending on fatloss up until that point.

contest is not until Late Nov so I will ensure my bf remains in check, I run 2 sessions of CV currently and my diet is a maintenance diet plus 200KCAL so not enough to add extra fat.

Again thanks for the input.

Peace

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Good luck Big AL....keep posting, I'm using you guys to learn all about pre-contest prep!

LOL I suppose it has been afew years since my First Diary....The Diary of a First Time competitor....yep I'm sold on that, plus I am detailing everything for future use so why not share. I'll post nearer the time.

Peace

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    I know your final week is probably very detailed, as this is where the weird stuff tends to happen in terms of diet, etc.

However, if you could post your final week of prep, i would greatly appreciate it as i am trying to piece together my final week of prep still.

Steele is offline Member
    definitely cycle your carbs. if you never allow yourself to carb up in small intervals you will be flat, won't get a pump and will be super weak. thats what happened to me.

Thread Information