freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries

Switching to letro last 2wks?

Hey guys just wonding how many of you switchto letro for the last x2wks or 10 days of ur contest preps to try to dry up more and wipe any estro.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I switched to letro from arimedex about half way through my prep. The final week I took 1 tab every day.

freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    O wow.is tht a lot of time to be on letro hank?how did u feel?i ran dex my 1st show wot some letro near the end as well and seemed to wrk good .but main reason i ask is cause im runniin aromasin this time through my prep (which btw i feel so much better) but wanna/switch to letro last 10days at2.5 mg a day to really dry up n wipeany remaining estro.do you think this will be enough time to do tht hank, Any thoughts would be greatly appreiciate ty

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    From the aromasin you're taking and letro the final week, estrogen won't be a problem the day of the show. I started the letro early because of tren and gyno issues.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    I run letro throughout my prep for 10 weeks. First just .5mg EOD but then up to .75-1mg ED 3-4 weeks out from contest date. Estrogen will cause you to hold water and fat. You need to at least start the reduction 6-8 weeks out from the contest date IMO.

Thread Information