Hulking2016 is offline Junior Member

Just never sore eny more plz help

Have bin training hard in my opinion and try drop sets and forced reps and half reps but I just never feel sore and I miss the sore arm/chest/back feeling so much please any advice would help a lot.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Soreness is always the most extreme when you first begin training. As you progress it generally becomes less and less. You amy have days when you feel pretty sore but it's almost never like it was in the beginning. The good news is soreness in no way equates to a workout being a good workout or not. I remember hearing Ronnie Coleman saying in a video a few years back that he couldn't remember the last time he'd been sore. He said it had been years and years.

Good solid training is about stimulating the muscles, not annihilating them to the point of destruction each time you train.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    The good news is soreness in no way equates to a workout being a good workout or not.

Good solid training is about stimulating the muscles, not annihilating them to the point of destruction each time you train.
    ^^yes
    I never get sore anymore unless I take some time off and then come back. And I am lifting hard and heavy.

Thread Information