Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ElectraMaddox

Thread: Interested in Physique Prep

breakthelines is offline New Member

Question Interested in Physique Prep

Hi there guys/girls,
    Interested in what makes a good physique competitor.
    Height, weight etc.
    Do they train any different from a Regular BB?
    What sort of compounds give them that hard/ripped look?

proteinshake1992 is offline Junior Member
    Interested too, good question in my opinion.

emayarsh is offline New Member
    also intrested, plus others like figure, bikini, fitness..

ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I just competed in bikini and I'm moving in to physique this year. From Everyone I've spoken to it depends on your natural foundation and your muscle building potential. I shouldve started in figure because I have a foundation for it. In regards to compounds everyone's defferent. For instance, I know a lot of women run hgh and at one point I was also. The last few months I've been getting my hormones checked and my IGF1 levels are much higher than the average female in my age demographic. I'm sure there's a few contributors to that (igf1 is what they use to check your gh levels because they are much more steady than gh itself throughout the day and it's a much more expensive to test gh itself) I started getting really bad sides from it. Now knowing what my blood panels showed I see no need to supplement with gh. Basically, what I'm starting is I think your natural make up has a lot to do with your potential, progression, and success. I wish I had a better understanding of hormones last year because I feel I would have progressed much more than I have. Also, there's what's called the negative feedback system and if your body isn't functioning optimally than that will also have a lot to do with your body and what supplements you'll need. One of my friends is a physique competitor as well and we both have a good amount of muscle and our cycles are totally different. She takes primo, anavar , hgh and clen . I take t4, no gh and I'll probably start primo and maybe eq. I know another female that ran, primo, test and gh. I don't think there's an exact answer. We all have similar diets and I think that's contributing more to how we look lol
    proteinshake1992 likes this.

Thread Information