Thread: 4 weeks out

Flex12 is offline New Member

4 weeks out

Hey guys,

Currently running test prop 100mg eod, tren ace 75mg ed, sdrol 20mg ed, anavar , 40mg ed, masteron 150mg eod, winny 50mg ed...i started getting puffy and developing gyno 2 weeeks ago aswell as water bloat and i added in arimidex at 1mg/day. I was wondering what i should do to conbat the bloat. I recently added 1mg of letro to the mix and have nolva on hand...any suggestions would be appreciated. I was thinking of adding in prami

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would be surprised if Prami helped with your issue. The 1mg/ed of adex should be helping - how long have you been taking that amount?
    I'm not a big fan of reducing testosterone until you have to but it could be that you need to. With a low dose of testosterone and that much AI you may start to feel pretty tired and crappy but that's just part of it, it may be necessary.

One last thing, I've noticed with myself when I get really beat down and tired from a diet, absolutely worn out levels, I do tend to start holding water. Stomach bloat can get really bad and I have a very hard time having bowel movements. Milk of magnesia helps with this; in fact, most every one I've ever worked with I have them take it at least during their carb up. Keeps things moving and flushing out. Anyway...you may need to rest a little more. Obviously at this time you do not want to miss training sessions, it can be tough to miss mentally at this stage but there are instances when it's needed. You might need an extra day or two of rest. And if you're truly lean and on point but just having a water issue, if this bloat is being caused by your body being stressed, you may need a cheat meal. I know that might sound ass backwards but if it's been awhile and you're body is starving, a good cheat meal and a day or two of rest might be the ticket.

I almost forgot....dehydration. Long term dehydration can make some feel and look bloated. It could be something that simple.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    If ur bloating and taking that much adex i wonder if ur anavar is not Dbol ? Or ur adex is bunk.. I have tested two anavar labs already and one was Dbol and the other was winny. my 2 cents..

Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    If ur bloating and taking that much adex i wonder if ur anavar is not Dbol? Or ur adex is bunk.. I have tested two anavar labs already and one was Dbol and the other was winny. my 2 cents..
    Good point tice...that's not uncommon, low dose Dbol sold as something else. Dbol powder is so cheap it's a very easy scam to pull.

Thread Information