Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member

First time Competing

I am going to compete in NPC next year for the first time. From what I could find the comps start in March. I have a few questions. At the end of my test/tren cycle I am on now I will be taking 8-10 weeks off. Would it just be better to run trt dose of test vs. PCT with that short of a break?

Also my bulk for 16 weeks will look close to this.
    Test E: 1g/week
    EQ: 1.5g/week
    Adrol: 50-100d/6weeks
    HGH: 4iu/day
    Insulin : 8iu/day
    IGF 1 LR3: 100mcg/day

Any thoughts or suggestions?

After my bulk I will cruise a couple weeks then hit the cutting for 12-16 weeks.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If there's only a short break between your off-season and contest cycle, you'll want to stay on testosterone . Running a PCT during times like this doesn't make any sense. All you'd be doing is stimulating your natural testosterone production only to shut it right back down immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    If there's only a short break between your off-season and contest cycle, you'll want to stay on testosterone. Running a PCT during times like this doesn't make any sense. All you'd be doing is stimulating your natural testosterone production only to shut it right back down immediately.
    Right. Makes sense that would be hard on my system. My short break is in between my cut and the beginning of my off season bulk. NPC starts in March, so I will need to get started on my bulk by mid August. Means Ill be on for a full year because between bulk and cut I certainly wont come off. Probably come off next summer for a few months.

stirated is offline Junior Member
    Its a real simple question to answer, if you want to be competitive there is really no coming off, just cruising and blasting, is this healthy well not really, if health is your priority then two cycles per year with a effective PCT is the best option. Good luck and I wish you well.
    Just as a side note unless you have extensive experience with insulin maybe leave it out. I personally think you can achieve what you want without it.
    Last edited by stirated; 04-25-2014 at 03:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stirated View Post
    Its a real simple question to answer, if you want to be competitive there is really no coming off, just cruising and blasting, is this healthy well not really, if health is your priority then two cycles per year with a effective PCT is the best option. Good luck and I wish you well.
    Just as a side note unless you have extensive experience with insulin maybe leave it out. I personally think you can achieve what you want without it.
    Thank you for your feed back stirated!

I don't have experience with insulin , but it seems like a cheap and effective drug to add in.

stirated is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Live for the PUMP View Post
    Thank you for your feed back stirated!

I don't have experience with insulin, but it seems like a cheap and effective drug to add in.
    No problem at all mate, just on the insulin , yes it is cheap and can be effective but its the one compound I would not recommend to anyone that's not going to make this a full time job.

Just my opinion but for me insulin is one of those things that should only be used buy those who have a real shot at pro status and have extensive knowledge from multiple cycles under there belt. Only last week did we have to call the ambulance to my gym where one of the members went hypo because he misjudged his carb requirement due insulin miss use.

Stick with the rest, im sure you get the gains you need and without all the risks that insulin can bring.

Cheers.

Thanks for the help brotha!

Thread Information