Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BG

Thread: Palumboism

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Welcome to the years of insulin ans GH abuse, i do feel insulin pays greater role in palumboism then GH thou...

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's ruining the sport. It seems to be happening to guys quicker and quicker. The massive doses of gh and slin these guys are taking to become these 300lb monsters is just redicilous. I would like to see a trend of less growth and slin take hold.

BG
    I think some of it has to do with how much they eat also. I get thick when I eat alot. Just think Ronnie and so forth are probably still eating close to the amount they used to, hard to stop eating even when you slow training. Now their shoulders are not as broad, arms arent as big , lats arent as wide because of far less juice and training. Not saying GH and slin are not the cause, but these guys eat tons of food.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisim View Post
    Ever watch the you tube video of boston loyd or whatever his name is that guy is going to suffer the wrath of palumboism at a early age for sure. that kid went balls to wall with every drug there is and still looks like shit for what he is on! another prime example of where genetics come into play to be a bodybuilder.
    Its crazy what some guys run to just be a pro....not even close to the top and make nothing from the sport.
    william981125 likes this.

Thread Information