ctcrunch is offline New Member

20 weeks out, first cycle suggestions?

Hey all, thinking about doing my first men's physique show around May. Here is my current pic and stats.
    27 years old, 5'8, 160 pounds.

I have never touched any oral or injectable steroids before, this will be my first cycle.
    Suggestions?
    I was thinking Test P, winstrol or anavar , clen and proviron along with proper PCT.
    Last edited by ctcrunch; 05-29-2015 at 12:02 AM.

Motardpdx is offline Associate Member
    Welcome! Some great resources if your looking for educational info..Austinite's Educational Article Database Enjoy!

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I hate clen ...down-regulates your beta-2 receptor and needs to be cycles 2 weeks on 2 weeks off...in my opinion the good old ECA stack is far more effective in the long run...as for the cycle i would say Tes and anaver, or test and winny, for your first cycle i would not over complicated...would leave proviron alone as well...going to need some anti-Es, perhaps Arimidex ....

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL View Post
    I hate clen...down-regulates your beta-2 receptor and needs to be cycles 2 weeks on 2 weeks off...in my opinion the good old ECA stack is far more effective in the long run...as for the cycle i would say Tes and anaver, or test and winny, for your first cycle i would not over complicated...would leave proviron alone as well...going to need some anti-Es, perhaps Arimidex....
    Yes, pretty much what Mike said...agree.

Mike, do you use proviron at all for prep? I never found it all that beneficial or useful...just never seemed to make any difference for me. Some of the guys I've worked with like to use it and I was always fine with it if they did, but I couldn't see how it really helped them that much either. Anyway, curious as to your opinion.

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    a test only would be beneficial too if your diet is in check, for the 6 last weeks add winny. do a low carb diet with no cheat meals you would be amazed

ctcrunch is offline New Member
    Which test would you guys recommend?
    enanthate or prop? Would you recommend the regular 500mg a week or at a lower dosage since its pre contest?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    For your first crack i would say 500mg per week is a good starting point...i like Enanthate but a lot of people run short esters pre contest...i am not into jabbing every other day with test so every 4 day with Enanthate works better for me...as long as you control your estrogen through anti-Es i find minimal difference between long and short esters...

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Welcome

^^^agree with big Mike!

5 compounds as first cycle is bad idea.

TEST IS BEST!

Thread Information