tice1212 is offline Productive Member

peak for 2 shows back to back? help

Hey guys was going to do an April 11 show but now looking to do an April 4 show to. I was wondering what us the best way to perk for both shows? Is there any method to it? Can it even be done? Going to be doing both bodybuilding and physic in both shows. Primary is bodybuilding not so much the physic. Thanks guys.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Well i did shows back to back before they were 2 weeks apart. you got to pick the one you want to be more ready for....one of my clients did provincial (state) and 2 weeks later did Nationals...he got second at the provincials and 9th at the nationals out of 19 guys, that was his first crack at the National stage, so not too bad...it was tricky getting him ready for both...you can somewhat peak for first one and then totally peak for second one or miss both peaks...there is no easy answer to this perhaps Metalject has an idea but from my stand point it can be done just very difficult and you have to pick primary show to peak for and then adjust accordingly...

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's hard to do for a lot of guys...even for guys that are experienced it can be hard. One show is hard enough, but yes, you can do two and do well.
    Like Mike said, generally you want to pick one that's your primary show. You can try to peak for the first, and then just let whatever happens happen for the second or what's more common, just diet into the first show - don't deplete and carb load, just coast in and then worry about all the final week stuff in your second show. This is the easiest thing to do if you've never done back to back shows before.

Thread Information