Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Metalject

Thread: Women's physique division debut help :) VAR stack questions

competitionvixen is offline Female Member

Women's physique division debut help :) VAR stack questions

* I don't see a FBB competitive board so maybe I can get some info here.

Hi everyone,

I’m looking for some info in reaching my next goal which is to transition from figure division to women’s physique.
    I have 4 years lifting experience.
    Previous weight was over 250lbs., lost over 60 training and eating right.
    I decided to compete at 186 lbs and 46% BF. It took eight months and I got down to 151 lbs 17% BF for competition, non-stop dedication and hard *ss work. Only one competition under my belt and only one cycle experience was with Mast prop pre contest when I hit a plateau at 21% BF 8 weeks out. ( Harsh one to start with imo)

Precious Competition stats:
    5’7”
    151 contest
    17% BF
    Placed 5th in master figure NPC

Current goal:
    140 -145 lbs
    10-11% BF
    Women’s physique division
    22 weeks out right now

Current stats: (Clean Bulking)
    185 lbs (yes I am fluffy right now)
    27% BF
    Just started a Var (10 mg ed) only cycle for 6 weeks for the 1st time
    Will do PCT 2-3 weeks following then begin again with Var and ???

Current Macros:
    160p/105c/50f
    Cardio is 2-3xs HIIT 45 mins only
    Training 6 days a week both strength and hypotrophy - legs 2x and upper 3x
    Very lean upper body but wide lats…big legs so now worries there
    I will begin cutting after var if I am able to put on some good mass this next 6 weeks on my delts/tris/ back depth/

Supps:
    Multi Vit/Min
    D3
    Fish oil
    Glucosemine
    BCAA
    Glutemine
    Creatine ( for recovery)
    H-vol
    Pulse on cardio days

Questions:
    1) What is a good stack with Var for cutting and what is the protocol?
    2) Is winny a good thing to stack with var?
    3) Is clen something I want to consider?
    4) What is the best stack to use on a Keto diet?
    5) How far out from comp (non tested event) do I stop cycling var or can I take it all the way through?

Any help from fellow competitors is greatly appreciated!!

I have attached a back progress one year and 4 months
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Women's physique division debut help :) VAR stack questions-photogrid_1418283883219.jpg  

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Congrats on your progress! I know that hasn't been easy.

To get to the level of body fat you're talking about, cardio is probably going to need to be significantly more.
    PCT - you don't need PCT - women don't need a PCT.
    Var & Winny, I wouldn't be too crazy about this stack for most women. It would depend on the woman but I'm not crazy about women using winny. I do like the anavar and masteron combo, but you do have to keep the masteron dose pretty low in most cases.
    An easier/less harsh stack, anavar/T3/HGH - can make most women very hard and help with leaning out quite a bit. Added Masteron if needed and wanted, but again, very low dose.
    Clen is hit or miss IMO. Some like it, some don't, it can be annoying. Personally, I hate it.
    Take gear all the way through IMO except HGH or anything else you might be taking that causes water retention.
    competitionvixen likes this.

competitionvixen is offline Female Member
    Thanks Metalject for your response.

You are correct about the cardio. Once I begin to cut cardio will for sure increase. Right now I'm bulking for 6 more weeks and not trying to burn up muscle. Just started var yesterday.

Why isn't winny good for women?

Thanks for the clarification about the PCT.

T3 I've heard eats up muscle....is this true?

What's the protocol for var/t3/hgh stack ....how long is the cycle?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I am much the same with Metalject...i would recommend HGH/T4/Var route myself...i hate Clen i am not even sure why this thing is still topic of conversation...it down regulates beta-2 receptors within two weeks ad renders it useless...ECA is the name of my game...my wife has competed 18 time 3 times at National level and once at World Championships...i got her ready each time, she placed 4th at world championships 12 months after having out 3rd baby...i dont care what any one says that is an amazing accomplishment on its own...we are both trying to make a come back to the stage this year and once again i will be her trainer...which is very hard to train your own wife...i agree you need to up the cardio once into cutting stage...masterone i have not used with woman, usually anavar , and proviron during the last 4 weeks...but i will talk to Metalject about masterone ad maybe i will incorporate this into her prep this time around...i respect his knowledge...shes currently on anavar 10mg per day and HGH at 1.5 iu per day and t4 at 75mcg per day...i think the issue with winny is it is DHT (Dehydrotestasteron) derivative...it can cause sides for woman...some one correct me if i am wrong...good luck either way...your progress looks good on pictures...

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL View Post
    I am much the same with Metalject...i would recommend HGH/T4/Var route myself...i hate Clen i am not even sure why this thing is still topic of conversation...it down regulates beta-2 receptors within two weeks ad renders it useless...ECA is the name of my game...my wife has competed 18 time 3 times at National level and once at World Championships...i got her ready each time, she placed 4th at world championships 12 months after having out 3rd baby...i dont care what any one says that is an amazing accomplishment on its own...we are both trying to make a come back to the stage this year and once again i will be her trainer...which is very hard to train your own wife...i agree you need to up the cardio once into cutting stage...masterone i have not used with woman, usually anavar, and proviron during the last 4 weeks...but i will talk to Metalject about masterone ad maybe i will incorporate this into her prep this time around...i respect his knowledge...shes currently on anavar 10mg per day and HGH at 1.5 iu per day and t4 at 75mcg per day...i think the issue with winny is it is DHT (Dehydrotestasteron) derivative...it can cause sides for woman...some one correct me if i am wrong...good luck either way...your progress looks good on pictures...
    Yes, Winny is a DHT compound but so is Anavar ...and so is Masteron for that matter. I do not have a good reason as to why, but I've seen more women have issues, virilization symptoms from Winstrol than Anavar and low dose Masteron despite all three being DHT compounds. What's funny about that is Anavar (structurally) is far more androgenic than the other two hormones but displays much less virilization tendencies than most androgenic compounds. I used to recommend winny a lot years ago but after I had so many women have issues with it that's when I started looking for other things and that's what lead to Masteron.

Quote Originally Posted by competitionvixen View Post
    Thanks Metalject for your response.

You are correct about the cardio. Once I begin to cut cardio will for sure increase. Right now I'm bulking for 6 more weeks and not trying to burn up muscle. Just started var yesterday.

Why isn't winny good for women?

Thanks for the clarification about the PCT.

T3 I've heard eats up muscle....is this true?

What's the protocol for var/t3/hgh stack ....how long is the cycle?
    See my response to Mike's post regarding Winstrol .
    T3 won't eat muscle if you're using gear. It can still make you feel a little drained but you'll already be feeling drained.
    As for bulking for 6more weeks, I don't know when your next show is but to get as low as you want to get BF wise make sure you allow enough time...that's going to take some time.

Very general recommendation on the stack - Anavar would probably be in the 10mg per day range, HGH around 2iu per day and T3 around 50-100mcg per day....I do not like predicting T3 doses at all, they can necessarily evolve over a diet quite a bit.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I will still stick with T4 if you are using hGH...but i agree with most things Metalject says...

PowerhouseJen is offline Female Member
    I am on my 1st cycle of var for wpd as well. ? hope you have some good results! Would love to interact sigh you.

LEO78 is offline Associate Member
    Great progress! When is your first competition?

Thread Information