6'1
    10% Body Fat
    Training for 7 years
    25 years old
    Have done 3 cycles in the past
    1. HDrol
    2. Test Prop 10 weeks 300mg a week
    3. Test E 12 weeks 500mg/Mast P 8 weeks 210mg a week

I started a diet in the start of Nov and have seen really good results. Over the summer I was 215 about 18% body fat coming off my Test and Mast cycle and have gotten down to 190 at 10% (I have a caliper). But lately I have noticed that i am losing weight but not losing body fat. My diet is about 200 grams of protein, carbs only before and after a workout, and i dont track my fat intake but i believe it is moderate.

I am considering doing a Men's Physique Comp any where from March 15- April 30.

I don't necessarily want to win 1st place, I just want to be able to look back at the pictures and tell myself I look good and prove to myself that i can do this. I would be happy finishing in the middle of the pack. I had a couple of questions.

1. What body fat percent do you think I should compete at? I am currently at 10% i would say. And how long would it take to drop to this level of body fat.

2. This maybe might be a tough question to answer, but how much should i weight for my comp? I am 190 right now

3. Because I am losing mass but not that much fat (it seems to be mostly muscle lost), I am considering using anabolics. I was thinking of running epistane for a 6 week cycle with a low dose of Test Prop (50mg EOD) for 6 weeks. Or i was thinking of using Ostarine Sarm 25mg for 8 weeks. What do you think I should run? I dont want to run Tren , Clen , Winy, or T3. Again Im not trying to win 1st place. Im just trying to take a little bit to finish the middle of the pack.

4. Whats the drug testing protocol? I heard every one gets tested then I heard only the top 3 winners get tested. And if everyone is tested, when should i stop useage?

Thanks guys.

thelazygent is offline Junior Member
    bump

Jesusbrah is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thelazygent View Post
    1. What body fat percent do you think I should compete at? I am currently at 10% i would say. And how long would it take to drop to this level of body fat.

2. This maybe might be a tough question to answer, but how much should i weight for my comp? I am 190 right now

3. Because I am losing mass but not that much fat (it seems to be mostly muscle lost), I am considering using anabolics. I was thinking of running epistane for a 6 week cycle with a low dose of Test Prop (50mg EOD) for 6 weeks. Or i was thinking of using Ostarine Sarm 25mg for 8 weeks. What do you think I should run? I dont want to run Tren , Clen , Winy, or T3. Again Im not trying to win 1st place. Im just trying to take a little bit to finish the middle of the pack.

4. Whats the drug testing protocol? I heard every one gets tested then I heard only the top 3 winners get tested. And if everyone is tested, when should i stop useage?
    1. 4-8%. Since its a fairly new sport, there are no "universal" rules. It depends on the judges. Look up past winners of the show your planning to enter and aim for something similar.

2. 210-220 lbs below 10% bf would be ideal for mens physiques at your height.

3. If it was me, i would take test, tren, mast.

4. Drug testing all depends where youre gonna compete. And every steroid has a different detection time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesusbrah View Post
    1. 4-8%. Since its a fairly new sport, there are no "universal" rules. It depends on the judges. Look up past winners of the show your planning to enter and aim for something similar.

2. 210-220 lbs below 10% bf would be ideal for mens physiques at your height.

3. If it was me, i would take test, tren , mast.

4. Drug testing all depends where youre gonna compete. And every steroid has a different detection time.
    I did a food log yesterday this is what it came out to.

Pro: 303g 47%
    Carbs: 182g 28%
    Fats: 71g 25%

Total calories: 2579

3. Well money is tight right now. So what you think is better a Epi/Test Prop or a Ostarine/Test Prop Cycle?

4. I am doing one in the United States. Can you explain more on the urine tests please? If I do such a low dose Test, it may not even be more then the 4:1 ratio
    Last edited by thelazygent; 02-03-2015 at 10:46 PM.

Haydenz is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    test prop, and var if money is tight, forget everything else,

if you cant use mast and tren , use something that mimics it slightly.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Or test and winny, i find winny much cheaper then var...if money is tight...

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thelazygent View Post
    I did a food log yesterday this is what it came out to.

Pro: 303g 47%
    Carbs: 182g 28%
    Fats: 71g 25%

Total calories: 2579

3. Well money is tight right now. So what you think is better a Epi/Test Prop or a Ostarine/Test Prop Cycle?

4. I am doing one in the United States. Can you explain more on the urine tests please? If I do such a low dose Test, it may not even be more then the 4:1 ratio
    Urine Test?

Is this a Pro-Contest?

Quote Originally Posted by tcw View Post
    Urine Test?

Is this a Pro-Contest?
    This is an NPC contest.

I just found a really cheap source. I am going to do Test and Masteron both Prop esters. How much and how long should i do them? Both 100mg EOD for 8 weeks?

Haydenz is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Yeah that sounds fine, maybe up the mast 4 weeks out ,

I would get some winny or var though bro

Thread Information