rando1648 is offline New Member

Running 2 cycles in a row

If im running a 12 cycle or test e and primo, can i run a cycle of tren and test right after? (I got talked into bulking up about 10-15 pounds more.) Or do I have to run a pct then wait. I'm currently feeling zero side effects.

30 years old
    5'11"
    220lbs about 13% bf
    Last edited by rando1648; 03-03-2015 at 09:12 PM.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Many people run cycles back to back, it is not recommended but people do it. This is a decision that you have to make, obviously the health is at risk here and side effects from prolonged gear use no body here can make that decision for you...

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    The longer you stay on the more chance your natural levels will either be permanently damaged, but or very hard to return to normal. Also, longer use yields diminishing gains, requiring larger doses to grow and in turn making recovery harder.

If you are not accepting this as a lifestyle that might require TRT for life, my recommendation is take a little time off.

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    What are your goals? Are you doing this purely recreational or are you planning on competing seriously for a prolonged length of time? As mentioned above, back to back cycles can lead to life changing risks. When it comes down to it, you have to be willing to except the least favorable of outcomes if you want to take that path.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A lot of people do it. That doesn't mean it's a good thing to do. However, running a cycle, going into some PCT plan and then jumping back on isn't a good approach either, in fact that might be more idiotic, in my opinion.

If you're looking for the healthiest approach, 1-2 8-12wk cycles per year with large gaps in-between.
    If you're looking to compete a lot and at bigger shows, the above won't work.
    You'll have to decide what you want and what's best for you.

Regardless of the rout you choose, in my opinion, any steroid user should always assume TRT is a very real possibility down the road. If you can't accept that then you shouldn't use steroids .

I agree with above, for me too many shows to close a part and now i am on a self proclaimed TRT at 250mg per week for probably to the day i die or stop doing my old lady and just want to feel like shit...be careful with any long term use...

naughtynatty is offline New Member
    Hey I ran a light test prop cycle at 400mg per week for 6 weeks and did pct for like 2 weeks. After Agee days of that started a bulk cycle of sus250 at 500mg per week with 30 mg dbol a day n I'm in week 4 of this will go for 10 week cycle. Do you think I need to rest before I start a cutting cycle after? Considering it's been light.

naughtynatty is offline New Member
    Last edited by naughtynatty; 03-23-2015 at 08:48 PM.

The general healthy recommendation would be time on = time off. 500mg of sust plus another 350mg of dbol per week is more then enough to shut your test production down...also 850mg total dose is not necessarily a low dose cycle. It is approaching 1,000mg per week which is not light however effective dose with benefit to negative sides ratio in favor of benefit..light would be 250 to maybe be 500mg per week...

So short answer yes i would recommend time off...

Quote Originally Posted by naughtynatty View Post
    Hey I ran a light test prop cycle at 400mg per week for 6 weeks and did pct for like 2 weeks. After Agee days of that started a bulk cycle of sus250 at 500mg per week with 30 mg dbol a day n I'm in week 4 of this will go for 10 week cycle. Do you think I need to rest before I start a cutting cycle after? Considering it's been light.

Thread Information