Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: my journey to my first show in 4 months

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    hi all guys and girls. starting tomorrow i will do my prep for my first show in 16 weeks. it is a classic show i intend to do and maybe a physique show. i do not need a lot of mass i need to be 78kg for my class.

1st month : my diet is 6 low carb days and 1 high carb with no gear except albuterol. high pro every day and med fat on low carb days. i have done 3 cuts with success in the past years with no gear. first month is more like a prime for gear use 12 weeks or 10 weeks out (depends on the date of the show). i just have finished my pct from a short burst cycle which was a great cycle for me so no gear at least for a month or 45 days.

2nd month (12 weeks out ) : gonna continue the 6 low and 1 high carb cycling but with gear. i don't trust ugls here so my gear is simple and rather old school but i'm gonna use it for muscle sparing mostly and fullness.

3rd month (8 weeks out) : gonna do 1 high carb day every other week so it going to be 13 low carbs and 1 high carb

4th month (4 weeks out): no high carbs except for the carb loading 2 days before the show or day of the show

water : lots of water (i don't count but my pee is white) until 12 hours before the show
    calories : i don't count calories i do them with my eyes they have worked so far.
    gear :
    test e 1000mg weekly for 4 weeks and then 500 mg weekly till the day of the show
    deca 300 mg weekly for 10 weeks
    adrol 100mg daily (150mg first week) for 4 weeks and then 50mg 1 week out of the show
    hcg 500 iu weekly form the start until pct
    prami 0.18 mg daily from start until last day of pct
    letro 0.5mg e3d and then 2.5 mg last week
    t3 50mcg daily for 12 weeks (ramping up if needed depends on my shape 100mcg max)
    albuterol usage depends on my shape too but if needed 12-16 mg one week on on week off (8 weeks out)
    dyazide (triamtrene) if needed depends on my shape
    udca 600 mg daily for 4 weeks

standard nolva+clomid pct 2 weeks after last shot of test e

the gear is ph grade i wish there was more gear available here but there is not.

i know the gear is not enough and there is no sign of hgh, yes i can't afford it and it is my first show i just want to gain experience.

as of today i am 80-81 kgs with 10-12% bf. height : 174 age:23 any comment is appreciated.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2916.JPG 
Views:	313 
Size:	147.8 KB 
ID:	156367Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2915.JPG 
Views:	273 
Size:	186.7 KB 
ID:	156368Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2902.JPG 
Views:	334 
Size:	73.0 KB 
ID:	156369
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my journey to my first show in 4 months-image-1350852713.jpg   my journey to my first show in 4 months-image-1135839720.jpg   my journey to my first show in 4 months-image-4227862986.jpg  
    Last edited by SOL!D5NAK3; 04-23-2015 at 11:50 AM.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Are those today's pictures too ?

Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320
    Are those today's pictures too ?
    No , those pics are from my last cycle which i was 78 kg . I was not on a diet for 1 month and gained fat these past weeks i'm now sitting at 80-81 kgs

Bro, I don't know how you react with carbs and/or food, gear or anything, you seem to offer good well informed advice to others so I can only assume you know what your doing; but I would question the lack of carbs and starring at only 81kg, dieting so hard for that long won't leave much left at all IMO

Bro, I don't know how you react with carbs and/or food, gear or anything, you seem to offer good well informed advice to others so I can only assume you know what your doing; but I would question the lack of carbs and starring at only 81kg, dieting so hard for that long won't leave much left at all IMO
    the purpose of this thread is to hear other people's advice. i was thinking about that too i think. i know i am not big but this is my first show after just 2 cycles. i dunno if it is my body or in general but if i eat lots of protein and med fat with low carbs i lose fat and little to nothing muscle. i am one of those guys who gain fat fast, i have friends who eats a ton and no change what so ever but me no. i find this as an advantage in diet.

i think i will be 75-74kg for the day of the show(5%bf). i heard conditioning is everything.

Well, you know your body better than anybody else, if thats your plan then go for it and good luck. Personally i like the numbers game, the science behind it and how those numbers directly effect what i see in the mirror, im still playing with macros and carbs now and a small difference in carbs can make a huge difference in the mirror, but at least i have a measurement to go by, just my thoughts :-) I wish id have entered competitions earlier, its dam sure way of learning and growing quicker, learn from your experiences. Yes i think a better conditioned guy will win over a larger smoother guy.

bignath4607 is offline Associate Member
    Congrats on getting in such good shape and i wish you the best for contest i was hoping to compete soon but had a few set backs so gonna strive for the august rounds keep doing what your doing as by your pics its working just remember its ok to take advice but what works for one dont work for another im like you as i seem to gain fat easily which grips my sh1t as i barely take on any sugar anyhow best of luck

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

Quote Originally Posted by bignath4607
    Congrats on getting in such good shape and i wish you the best for contest i was hoping to compete soon but had a few set backs so gonna strive for the august rounds keep doing what your doing as by your pics its working just remember its ok to take advice but what works for one dont work for another im like you as i seem to gain fat easily which grips my sh1t as i barely take on any sugar anyhow best of luck Sent from my iPhone using Forum
    Thanks for the motivation .

I'm gonna have 2 high carbs a week for now until the use of gear . I'm not FAT so i decided to diet slowly . There should be a rule of thumb for the length of diet before cycle , i just don't know it yet.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by SOL!D5NAK3
    Thanks for the motivation . I'm gonna have 2 high carbs a week for now until the use of gear . I'm not FAT so i decided to diet slowly . There should be a rule of thumb for the length of diet before cycle , i just don't know it yet.
    Xxl Mike competes and I hope he chimes in.

I think the rule is to know how you respond. I used to take weight off quicker. Now it's a stubborn mess.

You should do well just because you are planned so far in advance and can make necessary adjustments. Good luck with your training!

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    There is no rule of thumb, it all individual adn that why people hire trainer to adjust things as one move closer to the show, i will have a look at this thread tomorrow as i have run out of time for today, its been one of those crazy days...i will give you my input sometime later on tomorrow...
    NACH3 likes this.

Thank you gymrat an you mike . Actually i'm not worried about my diet and training , i worry about my aas arsenal , i simply do not trust ugls and black market here so i have no tren or winny or mast .
    Ph grade var and hgh is too expensive, i don't want to spend too much money cuz if i lose that would be terrible but i have faith. I have seen some guys who compete with terrible conditioning and i want to focus on that. I can not grow into the show because of my arsenal , i just wanna use gear to not lose muscle.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you're in Iran you should have fairly easy access to a lot of gear items. Well, maybe not easy but it's definitely there. One of the best manufactures in the world (at least I think so) of Tren and Masteron is in neighboring Turkey.

As far as the plan, plans are good, but knowing when to skew off of them and adjust is the most important part. A lot of guys cannot do this. They make a plan and stick to it as they planned it out 4 months prior even though adjustments to the plan should have been made weeks or even months ago. That's the hardest part about prep. As Mike said, you need a second set of eyes because you're will always lie to you.

Good luck bro !

mind&muscle is offline Associate Member
    What do a lot of these physique guys cycle im trying to get into physique I wanna no what I'm up against

i'm doing 3 full body routines per week for now (up until 12 weeks out ) cuz i don't want to lose much before starting gear and it is some kind of resting before the main 12 weeks prep, keeping the chances of injuries at a minimum.

I'm gonna start using gear this friday
    Some pics . Flat , small , hungry . Cuz of the last month diet with no gear
    I hope that i can grow with gear . I'm 77 kg right now , damn it i won't go on a diet without gear from now on
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my journey to my first show in 4 months-image-998144828.jpg   my journey to my first show in 4 months-image-2201338491.jpg   my journey to my first show in 4 months-image-1671907211.jpg   my journey to my first show in 4 months-image-2875346047.jpg   my journey to my first show in 4 months-image-3557064351.jpg  

i started gear this morning, already feeling great. it's all in the head baby.

i started gear this morning, already feeling great. it's all in the head baby.
    Are you gonna refeed first ? Then continue leaning out ? How many weeks out ?

Are you gonna refeed first ? Then continue leaning out ? How many weeks out ?
    Yes , i'm doing 3 high carbs this week as a refeed . 12 weeks out

Blog Entries
    You look pretty good and i agree with FQ that i've seen you post some good advice around here... but to say you won't diet again without gear is kind of a ridiculous thing to hear?? IMO especially at your age where the test is pumping and your GH production is still in tact the ability to do a slow, effective muscle-sparing cut is absolutely a possibility... Don't sell yourself short of being able to accomplish such things and don't let your mind psychologically get dependent on cutting on gear.. It's evident that bodybuilding is not your LIFE and that you have other things in your world that make you happy and have other priorities.. So with that being said you still look good and i still wish you luck in your show and moving forward

Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100
    You look pretty good and i agree with FQ that i've seen you post some good advice around here... but to say you won't diet again without gear is kind of a ridiculous thing to hear?? IMO especially at your age where the test is pumping and your GH production is still in tact the ability to do a slow, effective muscle-sparing cut is absolutely a possibility... Don't sell yourself short of being able to accomplish such things and don't let your mind psychologically get dependent on cutting on gear.. It's evident that bodybuilding is not your LIFE and that you have other things in your world that make you happy and have other priorities.. So with that being said you still look good and i still wish you luck in your show and moving forward
    yes that is true, i said that cuz of the frustration of being flat all the time , on a diet with no gear you feel like there is nothing inside , seems like something is eating all the muscle and feeling weak. But that is really overrated i think , you can get back that fullness with a carb load and a refeed . Thank you for the kind words

Gained almost 2kgs with gear, yea it's water but i'm full and pumps are awesome. I'm gonna do drop sets from next week . I'm just worried , i dunno if i can reach the desirable bf i want, cuz this is my first time. I dunno if it's ok to increase the t3 dosage

Not saying this to be a dick...if you worry about fullness and pumps you will not reach the level of body fat you're wanting.

Gained almost 2kgs with gear, yea it's water but i'm full and pumps are awesome. I'm gonna do drop sets from next week . I'm just worried , i dunno if i can reach the desirable bf i want, cuz this is my first time. I dunno if it's ok to increase the t3 dosage
    Increase t3 ??? Why ? I don't like t3, flattens muscles, screws with diet numbers. So I don't think your muscles are as full as they can be while you are on t3.

Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post
    Increase t3 ??? Why ? I don't like t3, flattens muscles, screws with diet numbers. So I don't think your muscles are as full as they can be while you are on t3.
    And this matters because?

Quote Originally Posted by Metalject
    he's talking about increasing t3 but yet complaining his muscles are flat. I gave my experienced opinion on t3. What he does with that advice is up to him.

Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post
    he's talking about increasing t3 but yet complaining his muscles are flat. I gave my experienced opinion on t3. What he does with that advice is up to him.
    I understand. But his primary goal is to get leaner so he's ready for his show, getting to a low enough level of body fat. My point was that how full he is right now doesn't matter. He can be flat as a pancake and that doesn't hurt a thing. The only thing that matters is if he's losing the fat he needs to lose. And once he's in the shape he needs to be in, then he can worry about how full he looks so as long as that doesn't sacrifice conditioning for his show.

If my question to you sounded ass like, it wasn't intentional.
    MIKE_XXL likes this.

I think the confusion was on my part, I couldn't understand if he was now filling out now the gear has started, but he continues to cut ?

Not saying this to be a dick...if you worry about fullness and pumps you will not reach the level of body fat you're wanting.
    i was just happy cuz the pumps were really good cuz with dieting and no gear i kinda miss them in the past month.

metal is right, it dose not matter , i can fill em up those last days.
    --
    I couldn't understand if he was now filling out now the gear has started, but he continues to cut ?
    yes i did that, from now on straight cutting.

i think adrol is responsible for the great pumps cuz, i'm on a keto diet so almost no carbs and you don't expect good pumps when doing keto at least not in the first week. i really love them.

btw i increased the t3 dosage to 75mcg. it's not bad, for now maybe but i'm sweating like a fat bitch and i'm hot all the time.
    Last edited by SOL!D5NAK3; 05-29-2015 at 10:56 PM.

Ok bro, it's your show, good luck

11 weeks out.

today is my refeed day, weighing 78kg and bf below 10%. doing drop sets, i have a minor injury in my right shoulder (deltoid muscle not tendons) i feel it when i train my chest . i really wish that i had tren in my arsenal but so far so good, i think i'm just small.

11 weeks out. today is my refeed day, weighing 78kg and bf below 10%. doing drop sets, i have a minor injury in my right shoulder (deltoid muscle not tendons) i feel it when i train my chest . i really wish that i had tren in my arsenal but so far so good, i think i'm just small.
    What class are you entering ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SOL!D5NAK3 View Post
    11 weeks out.

today is my refeed day, weighing 78kg and bf below 10%. doing drop sets, i have a minor injury in my right shoulder (deltoid muscle not tendons) i feel it when i train my chest . i really wish that i had tren in my arsenal but so far so good, i think i'm just small.
    Wow that's def interesting that you're going into the show without tren .. IMO i think younger guys can get away with it because their natural GH is pretty high and metabolism is faster so when it's not at the pro level if you're dialed in you can get just as lean but have to work a little harder to get that lean... Still interesting you def woulda spared a bit more muscle during prep but i think you'll be just fine

Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post

LOL, its contest prep, if you want full muscle bellies, i think they cal it off season and slin use... :-)

Disagree....i did number of shows if not all without tren and did just fine...does it help - yes, is it necessary - NO!

Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    Wow that's def interesting that you're going into the show without tren.. IMO i think younger guys can get away with it because their natural GH is pretty high and metabolism is faster so when it's not at the pro level if you're dialed in you can get just as lean but have to work a little harder to get that lean... Still interesting you def woulda spared a bit more muscle during prep but i think you'll be just fine
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    LOL, its contest prep, if you want full muscle bellies, i think they cal it off season and slin use... :-)
    Thank you for reiterating my point.

SonofBragi25 is offline New Member
    Subscribing to this. I'm interested in physique shows and there seems to be some pretty knowledgeable guys in here already. Good luck bro.

What class are you entering ?
    we call it 3rd height class (171-175cm) you can not be heavier than 78kg for qualification.
    --
    Wow that's def interesting that you're going into the show without tren .. IMO i think younger guys can get away with it because their natural GH is pretty high and metabolism is faster so when it's not at the pro level if you're dialed in you can get just as lean but have to work a little harder to get that lean... Still interesting you def woulda spared a bit more muscle during prep but i think you'll be just fine
    i'd really like to try tren someday.

we call it 3rd height class (171-175cm) you can not be heavier than 78kg for qualification. -- i'd really like to try tren someday.
    So it's height and weight ? Jeez, that's really going to stifle the competition , is it bodybuilding ? Or physique ? I don't get it. . What happens if your over weight ? Next class ?

So it's height and weight ? Jeez, that's really going to stifle the competition , is it bodybuilding ? Or physique ? I don't get it. . What happens if your over weight ? Next class ?
    It's a classic show, body classic . It is between physique and bb , but maybe i'll do a physique show cuz i am a little small , it depends on my shape in 2 months. But i really like classics cuz of the poses.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information