Thread: Cycle advice

mind&muscle is offline Associate Member

Cycle advice

Will be competing in my first show in November my goal is to put on lean mass. I don't wanna bulk up to much I already have a decent size im 195 at about 10 or 11% body fat that Dosent mean much to me tho I go by my mirror. Cycle plan rough draft! Sust 300 at 600 MG weekly.

Along with tbol and anavar .

By the way I'll be competing in physique sorry

I already have sust or Id probably run test p for more of the lean gains.

Right now I'm 6 months out should I start my cycle in about 2 in a half month and just run it up until the show and trow some winny in Mayby like the last 2 months and drop the test or lower dosage?? Or start my cycle now and come off a couple months befor comp and diet down with just some winny and Clen ???

I don't have any expirence with injectables I've only ran orals. Help would be much appreciated I do have a coach but not gonna be getting her assistance until 12 weeks out money is tight that is why. Thanks

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I dont like clen so i would skip it, i would start and run into the show i would reduce the test dose to 300mg and add AI to help dry out...i would take tbol for first 12 weeks and then anavar for last before the show...keep it simple and work hard you will be good to go...

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    I dont like clen so i would skip it, i would start and run into the show i would reduce the test dose to 300mg and add AI to help dry out...i would take tbol for first 12 weeks and then anavar for last before the show...keep it simple and work hard you will be good to go...
    thanks for the info that test dose sounds preety close to a TRT dose? Will I get alright Gains from that dose? And do I drop the test when I start anavar or keep dosing it at 300 mg? So I'm gonna be on cycle for almost 6 months thats why I asked should I wait to start so I don't half to be on so long.

I would start 12 weeks before prep start and then run 12 weeks of prep, 600mg of test is far from HRT dose, generally speaking HRT dose will be 100 - 250mg every 10-14 days...i would take test at 300mg per week with anavar myself...

I would start 12 weeks before prep start and then run 12 weeks of prep, 600mg of test is far from HRT dose, generally speaking HRT dose will be 100 - 250mg every 10-14 days...i would take test at 300mg per week with anavar myself...
    ok will sust 300 be fine or should I grab some test p?

Like you said you already have the sust so i would personally just use it...just have AI on hand...

Like you said you already have the sust so i would personally just use it...just have AI on hand...
    alright thanks and I have one! Would it be smart to trow in some anadrol or Dbol in. And save the var for the end and kinda cut up ??

Up to you, i would save 2 weeks worth of dbol for right before the show...

Thread Information