Klaus88 is offline New Member

Competition questions

Hey guys, was just curious of your guys' experiences getting into competitions. My long term goal is to just have a nice physique so I was wondering what would be competitive stats for somebody 6'.

bignath4607 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaus88
    Hey guys, was just curious of your guys' experiences getting into competitions. My long term goal is to just have a nice physique so I was wondering what would be competitive stats for somebody 6'.
    Well a starting point would be what comp do you fancy entering then what class im looking to do my first show in august im 6"2 and hoping to be around 105-110kg on stage

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

I was thinking any amateur shows in the Midwest, men's physique class. I wouldn't be ready any time soon though.

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    80-85kg with 5%(or less) of body fat

Thanks solid

Blog Entries
    That nice physique you're talking about at that height would be more suited towards maybe a modeling type of physique especially at your height and for mens physique if you have the right waist/size low enough BF % then you would be fine competing locally and actually probably place well.. Though the mens physique guys are getting bigger and bigger but the judges have seemed to stay traditional and reward the people who deserve it so far so that could give a natural guy/low dose guy with good men's physique genetics the advantage over a guy running high doses that looks like a bodybuilder on stage...

If wanna compete at national level etc. you have a whole different animal

Thread Information